View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 07:13 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: URPG National Park Main RP

Ranger Arunei
Great Lakes

Things were beginning to draw to a close, I could sense it. The battlefield was fogging from Lotad’s Mist, wisps of cloudy gas curling away from the main mass and making the reflections from the surrounding water seem muted and distant.

I watched Chouno now, as I could see him now that the rain was letting up, and because I could no longer see Lotad. The Psychic called up flames around his fist, which he then slammed into the sandy ground. I scowled, wondering what Khajmer was making him do…until I saw the wet sand dry, blacken, and then melt. It started to cool and harden immediately though, thanks to the cold rain, and Chouno raised it into the air before splitting it into several pieces. These were then thrown forward, most of them vanishing into the Mist, one of the settling right between Chouno and the spreading fog.

Chouno looked a bit uncomfortable, and from the way he held the hand he’d used for his Fire Punch, I knew why. That didn’t stop him from using the last attack in a clearly complicated combo, though. Raising his spoons, the Alakzam prepared and fired another Charge Beam. This one flew forward and hit the shard of black glass between the Pokemon and Lotad’s Mist. Upon collision, the Charge Beam abruptly split into several smaller beams. These shot off, most of the going wide, but some piercing through the Mist. Seconds later, I saw flashes of light through the Mist, and leaping fingers of electricty arched into open air. From inside the Mist I heard a cry.

Now I understood Khajmer’s ploy. The melted sand was only being used to magnify and spread the Charge Beam, turning what had been meant as a sort of shield into a hellstorm of electricial power. From inside, Lotad was apparently taking a large dose of the empowered current, as she was setting up quite a racket.

And then she came shooting out of the Mist, trailing wispy fingers along behind her. By now the rain had pretty much become a light drizzle, which, I doubted, was enough to let the little Pokemon replenish her health. Indeed, she looked quite haggard now, not at all as cheerful as she was at first. The edge of her head-leaf was drooping, and her mouth was half open as she panted. Her eyes found Chouno and narrowed, but it was more of a tired expression than one of irritation. And right on the heels of that was a straight-forward attack, without any frills or subtleness. The fatigued Pokemon opened her mouth wide and inhaled, then expelled a thin stream of clear water. More important were the huge, shiny bubbles accompanying the water; a BubbleBeam attack. The bubble-carrying water shot towards Chouno, some of the bubbles popping before even hitting anything. Lotad must be tired, indeed, if she created bubbles with such weak surface tension.

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:
-Quiet Male Alakazam: 70.57% [Special Attack increased x2]
-? Female Lotad: 6.42% [PSN] {Rain Dish Ability}

=====

Trainer Stats:

Name: Khajmer

Area Effects:
Encounter Remaining- 10
Leech Seed seeds scattered around again
Battlefield is somewhat foggy from Lotad’s Mist

Pokemon Stats:
-Quiet Male Alakazam (TM Shadow Ball, TM Substitute, TM Charge Beam, TM Focus Punch, TM Thunder Punch, TM Fire Punch, TM Ice Punch, TM Toxic, TM Skill Swap, TM Counter, TM Grass Knot) <Synchronize Ability> [Currently out of Ball / Currently engaged in battle]
70.57%

-Impish Male Shiftry (TM Aerial Ace, TM Sunny Day, TM SolarBeam) <Chlorophyll Ability>
100%

Total Items: 3 Park Balls, 2 Super Balls, 1 Hyper Ball, Type Repellent

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Dratini {Encounter 1}
Gorebyss {Encounter 2}
Bibarel {Encounter 3}
Buizel {Encounter 4}
Lotad {Encounter 5}

Total Pokemon Captured:
Rash Female Dratini

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 11-18-2009 at 08:36 PM.