View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 07:48 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Individual RP: Eraizaa-kun

I sat upon Uorkei, my bull Salamence, as he lazily circled around the Woods. Below us was a wide expanse of green, the canopy of the large, heavily wooded area that stretched for several miles in all directions. Random birds flew in small flocks from here to there, and various Flying Pokemon went about their business up here as well.

I reclined on Uorkei's back, not at all concerned about falling off. The Dragon's flying was so smooth I wasn't jostled at all, and I wasn't worried about rolling off his wide back. I laid there and stared at the clear blue sky, enjoying the warmth of late-morning sunshine on my face and the feel of a cool breeze blowing over me. My eyes drifted closed as I relaxed, thorough enjoying my respite from the day's work.

I was about to doze off when my radio squawked at me. I sighed and sat up, opening my eyes as I pulled the bulky, square black object from my pants hem. I depressed a button, walkie-talkie style, and spoke.

"Sara here."

"Sorry to bother you on your break, ma'am, but there's a Trainer here named Felix Haru who wants to go through the Woods. Since you're there already I figured I might have Shemo teleport him there to join you."

"That's fine," I replied, smiling a little. The young receptionist, whose name was Brad, sounded rather worried about interrupting me. "Tell Shemo, the Natu, to bring the Trainer to the northern side of the Woods and I'll meet him there."

"Yes ma'am," Brad answered, and my radio gave a tinny squeal to signal that he'd closed the line. I clipped the radio back on my pants and tightened my legs around Uorkei's sides. He had heard the conversation and now angled towards the northern edge of the Woods, slowly losing altitude as he flew. We were about three-fourths of the way there when a dull CRACK reached my ears, so faint I could barely hear it. The blast of bright light that accompanied teleportation was lost in the bright sunlight. I leaned to one side and raised a hand to shade my eyes, peering downwards as Uorkei started to fall faster earthward. After a moment I spotted the Trainer, and within a minute Urokei landed with a loud, heavy thud about five feet from the young man. I patted the Dragon's neck and slid from his back, leaning against one of his thick forelegs and greeting the Trainer with a nod and a smile.

"Hey there, Felix, my name is Ranger Sara, and as you can probably tell, I'll be taking you through the Woods today." I held out a hand in an offer of a handshake, wondering if the young man would approach to take my hand or not. A lot of people weren't too crazy about getting close to a full-grown bull Salamence, even if he clearly was a Trainer's Pokemon. I couldn't say I blamed them.

=====

Trainer Stats:

Name: Felix Haru

Area Effects
-15 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon Stats:
-Jolly Female Delcatty (TM Protect ; BM Sucker Punch) <Cute Charm Ability>
100%

-Calm Female Dragonite (TM Rain Dance ; TM Substitute ; HM Surf ; HM Waterfall ; HM Whirlpool) <Inner Focus Ability>
100%

-Naive Female Butterfree (TM Psychic ; TM Hidden Power [Electric] ; TM SolarBeam ; TM Nightmare) <Compoundeyes Ability>
100%

-Careful Male Gallade (TMs Substitute, Swagger, Trick Room, Sleep Talk, Hidden Power (dragon), Brick Break, Aerial Ace, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Thunder Wave, Skill Swap, Toxic, Snatch, Rest, Shadow Ball, X-Scissors, Thunderbolt, Drain Punch, Focus Punch, Taunt, Safeguard, Reflect, Light Screen, Natural Gift, Fling, Poison Jab, Charge Beam ; BMs Confuse Ray and Shadow Sneak, MTs Ice Punch and Thunderpunch) <Steadfast Ability>
100%

-Sassy Male Abomasnow (TM Grass Knot ; TM Hail ; TM Earthquake) <Snow Warning Ability>
100%

Total Items: Parkballs x 10, Super Balls x 5, Hyper Balls x 3, Supreme Parkball x 1, Digital Camera, Digital Camera Powerlens, Max Potion x 2, Full Heal x 2

Total Pokemon Encountered:
n/a

Total Pokemon Captured:
n/a

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 04-20-2010 at 12:26 PM.