View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 06:50 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Individual RP: Dragoness

OOC: That’s fine :P. Also, just so you know, Shellos is no longer one of your encounters, after the reroll for the Special Map.

=====

IC: I nodded and waved for Dragana to join me, watching Slowpoke the entire time. It didn’t seem happy that we were going deeper into the special area, but it didn’t make any movements to try and stop us. As I wated for Dragana to reach me, I dug into my pack and pulled out a Full Heal. Smiling a little at Psyduck, I held the purple bottle in front of the Pokemon’s side and pulled the trigger. A few pulls were needed to prime it, and then a fine mist of faintly-scented medicine flew out of the nozzle. It landed on the oozing welt on Psyduck’s side; a few more sprays and the small bottle was empty.

Psyduck continued to glare at me for a moment, but then its gaze softened and its breathing eased. With the medicine counteracting the poison in its system, it was no doubt beginning to feel much better. I grinned more at it as it stood, giving me a grateful look before splashing into the nearest pond. I stood and sighed, my smile fading.

“I don’t have enough Full Heals to help all the Pokemon here, but I can at least do something for the ones that are worse off like that Psyduck was,” I said when Dragana reached me, though I wasn’t really talking to her; I was just thinking out loud. I shook my head and put the empty Full Heal bottle in a pouch that I was for just such purposes, then faced my Trainer and her Dragonite. “Well, let’s move on, shall we?”

I’d barely finished speaking when a small blue turtle stepped from around the sunbathing Milotic. Its chocolate-brown eyes were firmly on us, and the little thing looked torn between approaching us and fleeing in the other direction. The sun was shining off its white-rimmed, brown shell, which had somehow acquired a fantastic sheen. I watched the turtle as it scooted a few feet closer, studying it closely. It didn’t seem to be poisoned, since it was acting so uncertain and not aggressive.

After another minute or two, the Squirtle had come within five feet of us. Its wide-eyed gaze darted between Dagger and Dragana’s Dragonite, as if it couldn’t be sure who to be more scared of. Dagger was growling at it softly, warning it not to do something stupid, and Squirtle finally decided that, even though he was bigger, Kaci was certainly not nearly as intimidating. It darted around us and promptly attached itself to Kaci’s right leg, looking around with worry in its gaze.

“Hey, we’re not chaporones,” I told the little Pokemon, but gently. It was obvious the turtle was scared of something, most likely all the poisoned Pokemon who were acting so violently. To be honest, I wasn’t at all upset over it wanting some company in order to feel safe.

=====

Trainer Stats:

Name: Dragana Amonea

Area Effects:
Encounter Remaining- 8

Pokemon Stats:
-Serious Female Jolteon: (No EMs) <Volt Absorb Ability>
92.10%

-Bold Male Machamp (TM Thunder Punch ; TM Ice Punch) <Guts Ability>
100%

-Jolly Male Dragonite (TM Focus Punch) <Inner Focus Ability>
100% [Currently out of Ball]

-Mild Female Weepinbell (No EMs) <Chlorophyll Ability>
100%

Total Items: Parkballs x2 : Superballs x4 : Hyperballs x3 : Two Max Heal : One Full Heal : Ranger’s Delight : One Type Repellent

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Buizel {Encounter 1}
West Sea Shellos {Encounter 2}
Tentacool {Encounter 3}
Croagunk {Encounter 4}
Mudkip (Encounter 5}
Slowpoke {Encounter 6}
Squirtle {Encounter 7}

Total Pokemon Captured:
Rash Female Buizel

^Rock Musical Bleach^