View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 12:01 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: National Park Sign Up

First and foremost I would like to point out that Redino got away with freaking Red X, so this shouldn’t really be a problem. Anyway, here's my Ranger charry.

Name: Ranger Sokka
Personality: Sokka sports a genius level IQ matched only by his love of sarcasm. His ingenuity and natural skill with Pokemon lead him to pursue a position as a Ranger, and in spite of his tendency towards laziness he is a fairly good one. Sokka also has an interest in science and technology, and thus enjoys excursions into the Abandoned Power Plant area the most, although he will willingly take people elsewhere. He also has no understanding of the concept of subtlety. Intricacy, yes, but not subtlety.
Description: This.
Other: He has a habit of throwing his boomerang as he walks to keep his fingers busy.

Pokemon:

Tyranitar
Nickname: Rocky
Ability: Sand Stream
Nature: Rash
TMs: Dragon Claw, Roar, Rock Polish, Brick Break, Dragon Pulse, Rest, Sleep Talk, Toxic, Surf

Dusknoir
Nickname: Spooky
Ability: Pressure
Nature: Relaxed
TMs: Trick Room