View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 05:00 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Individual RP: Metallic Houndoom

I watched as Zack released a Weavile from its PokeBall, apparently deciding that he wanted to try and catch the little Shinx. I wasn’t really all that surprised; even though he’d chosen not to battle Luxray, that didn’t mean Zack didn’t want one. It just meant he didn’t want to deal with fighting one, and I could appreciate the decision.

Now Zack ordered his weasel to attack, lest the Pokemon jump into the fray on his own account. Weavile’s command was a simple, straight-forward Night Slash, and the Pokemon raised a paw as inky dark energy gathered around his talons. Giving a somewhat evil smile, Weavile lunged for Shinx, lifting his paw higher in preparation for delivering the attack.

Shinx, however, was not fully asleep, but merely dozing. Most likely sensing the subtle changes in air current as Weavile flew through the air, the little lion shifted and raised its head, blinking sleepily. When it saw Weavile coming at it, Shinx let out a mewl of surprise and tried to scramble to its paws. It must have realized it wasn’t going to be able to dodge in time, though, and instead it sucked in a deep breath and opened its jaws, letting out a loud, resounding screech. I knew it was trying to Roar, but its vocal chords weren’t yet strong enough for such a deep, intimidating sound. Weavile was nonetheless startled by the sudden noise, stumbled awkwardly when he landed. Not wanting his attack to go to waste, the ice-weasel flicked his paw down and made a wild slash at Shinx’s side. The tips of his energy-encased claws caught along Shinx’s fur and dragged along, but it didn’t seem like the attack did very much damage.

Off balance from his clumsy landing, Weavile tumbled to the floor a second after attacking. Shinx, seeing this as its chance, scrabble hastily to its paws and dashed several feet to the left. It then came to a sudden halt, sliding a few more paces as it whipped around to face Weavile. The Pokemon’s jaws gaped open in an unmistakable grin as lime-green sparks popped from the lion’s sleek coat. It lowered its head just a little and, as suddenly as it had retreated, charged back towards Weavile. More sparks leapt from the Pokemon’s forehead and face, and I realized it was using some strange combination of Tackle and Spark.

Something told me this was going to be a tough battle…

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:
-Hasty Male Weavile: 100%
-? ? Shinx: 83.33% {Rivalry Ability} <Attack increased ; Tackle/Spark combo>

=====

Trainer Stats:

Name: Zack
Money: 750

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 0

Pokemon Stats:
-Gentle Genderless Porygon-Z (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Thunder, Ice Beam, Dark Pulse, Hidden Power (Steel)) <Adaptability Ability>
84.49%%

-Brave Male Gliscor (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Earthquake, Stone Edge) <Hyper Cutter Ability>
100% [BURN]

-Hasty Male Weavile (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: X-Scissor, Surf) <Pressure Ability> [Currently out of Ball / Currently engaged in battle]
100%

Total Items: 2 Mega Puffins, 5 Max Potions, 8 Hyper Balls, Digital Camera

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Electrike {Encounter 1}
Grimer {Encounter 2}
Koffing {Encounter 3}
Pachirisu {Encounter 4}
Pikachu {Encounter 5}
Luxray {Encounter 6}
Ampharos {Encounter 7}
Voltorb {Encounter 8}
Electabuzz {Encounter 9}
Raikou {Encounter 10}
Minun {Encounter 11}
Minun {Encounter 12}
Minun {Encounter 13}
Manectric {Encounter 14}
Shinx {Encounter 15}

Total Captured Pokemon:
Rash Male Electrike
Timid Female Ampharos

=====

OOC: Just wanted to let you know you can choose Shinx's gender before you catch it ^^.

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-24-2009 at 07:38 PM.