View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 05:54 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Individual RP: Brizer

OOC: Remember to describe your attacks and stuff. Explain how the Pokemon uses them and what they look like (like you did with the first Hidden Power), instead of just calling out commands.

=====

IC: I watched as Rasta scooped up a handful of snow and formed it into a compact ball, which he then threw at his bemused Pokemon. The snowball splattered against the lizard's scaly hide, causing her to jump in surprise. She twisted to face her Trainer as he hollered for her to snap out of her confusion, just in time to take another snowball to the face. Her expression darkened momentarily, then cleared. I tried hard not to laugh at the Sceptile's current look of digust at being covered with wet, cold snow. After all, I hadn't found it at all funny when Snorunt had covered ME in the chilly stuff.

After getting his Pokemon's attention, Rasta called out some hasty orders. Whether it was the snowballs or the simple fact that it was too damn cold to stay confused for long, Sceptile seemed to have snapped out of her confusion. She gave Rasta a blank stare for a moment, as if wondering why he hadn't realized she was no longer under the power of Snorunt's innocent Swagger. Then she shrugged and spun around, dashing towards the smaller Pokemon in a blur of green. She slid to a halt less than a foot away and let her momentum carry her forward. She rammed into the icy Pokemon and bowled it over, and as it lay on its back trying to get up, the lizard dug her claws into the snow and twisted her upper body as far as she could to the left. Then she snapped herself to the right...but instead of spinning around to perform her Hidden Power, one of Sceptile's paw struck against a patch of ice and sent her sprawling, face-first, to the ground.

By this time Snorunt had managed to roll onto its stomach and get to its feet. It blinked for a moment when it spotted Sceptile lying on the ground, then gave a merry little laugh and rushed over. I winced when it jumped onto her back, already feeling sorry enough fot the poor Pokemon that she had nosedived into the snow to begin with. For a second all it did was sit there, but then it noticed the yellow seeds attached to Sceptile's back. It stared, seemingly enthralled by them, and quite suddenly leapt for the nearest one. I thought it was going to maybe poke the seed or something, so was shocked when instead the Snorunt opened a mouth that, until now, had been hidden by its cloak, and then chomped down on the seed. Maybe it looked like food, or Snorunt was a baby and decided to do some teething. Whatever the reason, it now had a firm grip on the seed, and I had a feeling it would take a bit of work to get it off.

At the same time, I noticed the creepers of the seeds stuck to Snorunt's body growing a bit thicker, slowly enwrapping the Snorunt as they dug into it and sucked its health away.

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:
-Calm Female Sceptile: 51.91% [Attack increased x2]
-? ? Snorunt: 66.09% [Seeded]

=====

Trainer Stats:

Name: Rastapopulous

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 14

Pokemon Stats:
-Quirky Male Gengar (Substitute, Protect, Hidden Power [Fire], Psychic, Energy Ball, Thunderbolt, Explosion, Focus Blast, Psych Up, Taunt, Will-o-wisp, Trick) <Levitate Ability>
100%

-Calm Female Sceptile (Dragon Claw, Solarbeam, Dragon Pulse, Earthquake, Swords Dance, Hidden Power [Steel], Substitute, Leech Seed) <Overgrow Ability> [Currently out of Ball / Currently engaged in battle]
51.91%

-Naughty Male Snorlax (Curse, Earthquake, Return, Brick Break, Ice Punch, Thunderpunch, Fire Punch, Rock Slide, Protect, Surf) <Thick Fat Ability>
100%

Total Items: 7 Park Balls, 5 Super Balls, 3 Hyper Balls, 5 Max Potion, 5 Full Heals, Pokeplayer, Sneasel Disc, Riolu Disc

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Snorunt {Encounter 1}

Total Pokemon Captured:
n/a

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-26-2009 at 07:01 PM.