View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 07:49 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Individual RP: Brizer

Rasta sent out his Sceptile, which surprised me considering where we were. The lizard appeared unfazed by the cold, but I knew that wasn’t the case. She was a Grass Pokemon, and no Grass Type could last long when exposed to the vicious, icy weather here. Hopefully the battle would be over before Rasta’s Pokemon fell to overexposure.

The Sceptile, at her Trainer’s command, readied and launched a weak Hidden Power, Steel Typed. Snorunt, blinking at Sceptile, actually scooted closer to the larger Pokemon before she attacked. It was almost like it didn’t realize it was in a battle…or like it didn’t care.

Snorunt didn’t try to dodge the Hidden Power, instead ducking close to the ground. The attack clipped the top of its head, and the little Pokemon grunted faintly. Still, it drew closer to Sceptile until it was pressed right up against her scaly leg. The small Pokemon smiled up at the lizard, then bent down and gathered up twin handfuls of loose, wet snow. Giggling, the icy little creature flung the snow into air, where it was caught by the constant scouring wind. It whipped about, swirling around Sceptile and dragging across her skin. Snorunt just giggled again, pressing right back up against the Pokemon’s leg and looking please with itself.

I realized at that moment that Snorunt hadn’t meant to hurt Sceptile with that Powder Snow; it was just trying to be friendly. It didn’t realize this area was inhospitable for Pokemon not designed for it. The way Snorunt was acting made me wonder why it was so happy and why it seemed so attached to Rasta’s Pokemon. At the same time I started shivering worse. Whatever happened in the battle, it’d have to wait.

“Wait a minute, Rasta,” I called to the young man, teeth chattering. “Just give me a second, okay? I gotta get some warm, dry clothes on. Right back!” I turned without giving him a chance to reply and dashed towards the shed, my bare skin stinging badly from the cold. I fumbled with the doors -which weren’t locked, since no one would come out here to steal cold-weather clothing- and finally flung them open, then closed them behind me. Five minutes later I came back out, changed into warm, dry clothes and wearing a thick, heavy coat. Thermal under wear beneath my clothes trapped my body heat, and it wasn’t long before I was nice and toasty. The boots I now wore came up to my knees and were dark brown, my coat was black, and my specially-designed pants were the color of dark moss. I also had black gloves on. Slung over one shoulder was a coat and a pair of warm pants for Rasta, and under my other arm was a second pair of boots. I hurried back over and held the items out to him, puffing.

“You might not be bothered by the cold, but like I said, it’ll get to you soon enough. You can just put the pants on over the ones you’re wearing now.” I glanced at Sceptile and Snorunt, adding, “You can continue the battle now. Sorry, I just had to change and all. Otherwise, I’d be a freezypop or something!”

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:
-Calm Female Sceptile: 77.20%
-? ? Snorunt: 83.22%

=====

Trainer Stats:

Name: Rastapopulous
Money: 7,400

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 14

Pokemon Stats:
-Quirky Male Gengar (Substitute, Protect, Hidden Power [Fire], Psychic, Energy Ball, Thunderbolt, Explosion, Focus Blast, Psych Up, Taunt, Will-o-wisp, Trick) <Levitate Ability>
100%

-Calm Female Sceptile (Dragon Claw, Solarbeam, Dragon Pulse, Earthquake, Swords Dance, Hidden Power [Steel], Substitute, Leech Seed) <Overgrow Ability> [Currently out of Ball / Currently engaged in battle]
77.20%

-Naughty Male Snorlax (Curse, Earthquake, Return, Brick Break, Ice Punch, Thunderpunch, Fire Punch, Rock Slide, Protect, Surf) <Thick Fat Ability>
100%

Total Items: 7 Park Balls, 5 Super Balls, 3 Hyper Balls, 5 Max Potion, 5 Full Heals, Pokeplayer, Sneasel Disc, Riolu Disc

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Snorunt {Encounter 1}

Total Pokemon Captured:
n/a

=====

OOC: Sceptile takes 10% at the end of every post because of the bad weather and her Type.

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-19-2009 at 02:01 PM.