View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 06:41 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Individual RP: Dragoness

"Ah, Dragana! Hold up a sec!" I called as the young woman took off running towards another pool. I ran after her, hoping my bad luck wouldn't strike and make me trip over something. That sort of thing happened to me a lot, really, and it always happened at the worst possible time.

Thankfully, nothing loomed out of the sand to make me faceplant into the beach. Unfortunately, I still wasn't quite able to catch up with the young Trainer before she reached the pool. She never got a chance to go jumping in, because just as she reached it something came crawling out. It was frog, with dark purple skin and red cheek pouches that constantly bulged in and out. Its hands and feet were black, though the middle finger on each hand was a vibrant red. Three white stripes ran around its waist; the marking's looked like dressing, you know, the kind fighters wrap around the ankles and wrists to cushion blows and what-have-you.

The Croagunk faced Dragana and narrowed its yellow eyes, standing and croaking faintly. The thing came up several inches past the Trainer's knees; don't let its relatively small size fool you, though. Those red fingers of a Croagunk just needed to barely tap bare flesh to inflict a nasty dose of venom into a victim, be they Pokemon or human. I put on a burst of speed and finally caught up, grabbing the back of Dragana's shirt and hauling her backwards.

"This is why...you...don't run...ahead of me..." I panted at her, trying to catch my breath. "Dangerous...Pokemon...and all that..." I sucked in a deep breath, held it for several seconds, then released it in a rush. I faced Croagunk, which was turning its irritated gaze from me to Dragana. The frog croaked again, louder this time, and I knew we only had a few seconds to either book it or get ready for a battle. These guys could be easy-going or annoyingly territorial, depending on their mood. This one, sadly, didn't seem like the former of those two options.

"Eh, you'd better choose quick if you wanna fight it or run. It doesn't look like it's going to wait patiently and let you think it over," I muttered to Dragana. Dagger, having been behaving all this time, made a nuisance of himself by growling and spitting at the Croagunk. I bopped him gently on the head; the last thing we needed was for him to piss the frog off more than it might already be pissed.

=====

Trainer Stats:

Name: Dragana Amonea
Money: 11,550

Area Effects:
Encounter Remaining- 11

Pokemon Stats:
-Serious Female Jolteon: (No EMs) <Volt Absorb Ability>
92.10%

-Bold Male Machamp (TM Thunder Punch ; TM Ice Punch) <Guts Ability>
100%

-Jolly Male Dragonite (TM Focus Punch) <Inner Focus Ability>
100%

-Mild Female Weepinbell (No EMs) <Chlorophyll Ability>
100%

Total Items: Parkballs x2 : Superballs x4 : Hyperballs x3 : Two Max Heal : One Full Heal : Ranger’s Delight : One Type Repellent

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Buizel {Encounter 1}
West Sea Shellos {Encounter 2}
Tentacool {Encounter 3}
Croagunk {Encounter 4}

Total Pokemon Captured:
Rash Female Buizel

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-16-2009 at 01:02 PM.