View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 09:43 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Individual RP: Dragoness

OOC: Oops, edited the wrong Pokemon's HP lol.

=====

IC: Hmmm, coded attacks. I nodded absently as I watched Dragana's Pokemon leap into action. I myself had a habit of using coded attacks, and it was nice to see I wasn't the only one. I pushed those thoughts aside, though, and focused on the battle. Wouldn't it be something if the Head Ranger got distracted by petty thoughts and something critical happened?

Snookerdoodle opened her jaws once more, only this time she expelled a soft golden sphere of electricity that was blurred and fuzzy around the edges. When the orb was fired, it spread into a thin sheet of snapping current. Buizel glared at the attack, which I recognized as a Thunder Wave; the little weasel then completely dismissed the attack as if it weren't important. Of course, I think her thoughts on that changed when the attack washed over her, making her muscles seize up. Without a sound the little Pokemon went down, her skin twitching and jumping under her fur.

At the same time, Snookerdoodle readied and fired yet another Thundershock, only this on was clearly at a fraction of the strength of the last. Buizel, unfortunately, was Paralyzed by the Thunder Wave she'd just received, and thus wasn't in any state to dodge the Thundershock. Luckily for Buizel, when the attack reached her, a lot of it was conducted through the water soaking the sand and thus was diverted into the ground. What was left of it made the sea-weasel spasm weakly before she managed to overcome her paralysis. With a spitting snarl she struggled to her paws, glaring in a baleful manner at Snookerdoodle before gaping her jaws open and disgorging a sudden bullet of crystal-clear water. The Water Gun was fired so quickly and unexpectedly that I actually flinched. Hopefully, Snookerdoodle would react in a more appropriate manner.

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:
-Serious Female Jolteon: 92.10%
-? Female Buizel: 23.24% [PAR]<Water Gun>

=====

Trainer Stats:

Name: Dragana Amonea
Money: 11,550

Area Effects:
Encounter Remaining- 14

Pokemon Stats:
-Serious Female Jolteon: (No EMs) <Volt Absorb Ability> [Currently out of Ball / Currently engaged in battle]
92.10%

-Bold Male Machamp (TM Thunder Punch ; TM Ice Punch) <Guts Ability>
100%

-Jolly Male Dragonite (TM Focus Punch) <Inner Focus Ability>
100%

-Mild Female Weepinbell (No EMs) <Chlorophyll Ability>
100%

Total Items: Parkballs x3 : Superballs x4 : Hyperballs x3 : Two Max Heal : One Full Heal : Ranger’s Delight : One Type Repellent

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Buizel {Encounter 1}

Total Pokemon Captured: n/a

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-09-2009 at 04:39 PM.