View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 07:19 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Individual RP: Stinky

I don't know why, but I always liked to see Trainers using offensive moves for defensive purposes. And that's just what Bob had his Togekiss do, ordering her to use Extremespeed so she and her clones could mix up their positions. I didn't think that last bit would help too much, because Absol would just sniff out the real Togekiss again anyways, but hey.

I watched as the dove flapped her wings and darted underneath Absol, making it bark loudly in frustration as it sailed over her. As it went by, Togekiss poured on the speed and become a barely-visible blur, as did her clones. They lot of them hurtled this way and that, and when they came to a halt, I couldn't tell which Togekiss was real. The mix-up finished just as Absol hit the ground, whirling as the crackling green energy around its horn dissipated. The canine growled at the several Togekiss, head shaking a little.

Before the Absol could collect itself enough for another spring, Togekiss beat her wings as three orbs of color flickered to life in front of her. One was a fiery red orb, and it hovered above the other two orbs, an icy blue one and a bright yellow one. The two were side-to-side, and with the red orb above them, the spheres formed a triangle. Each one was about twice the size of a golf ball; much smaller than a normal Tri-Attack. Togekiss' clones formed Tri-Attacks as well, and then as one the group jerked their wings forward, sending the triangles of energy flying towards Absol.

That's when Absol's earlier move kicked in. As I watched, a hazy fog of lavender energy sprung up around the canine's horn, jumping from the deadly scythe and lashing at the real Tri-Attack. The cloud of energy dissipated most of the attack, though a leftover bit sizzled by and caught Absol along its right side. The Disaster Pokemon ignored the blow and whipped its head in a tight circle, making the energy whip arching from its horn smack Togekiss on the left wing. The Future Sight then petered out, and Absol smirked as it darted forward in a flash of white fur. Another Quick Attack, apparently.

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:

Gentle Female Togekiss: 55.88%
Absol: 34.13% [PAR] <Quick Attack>

=====

Trainer Stats:

Name: Bob Miller
Money: 2,000

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining: 14

Pokemon Stats:
- Jolly Female Gengar (Thunderbolt ; Explosion ; Taunt ; Sludge Bomb ; Will-o-Wisp ; HP Dragon ; Substitute ; Attract ; Psych Up ; Toxic ; Protect ; Energy Ball ; Snatch ; Focus Punch ; Psychic ; Torment ; Counter ; Ice Punch ; Rest ; Giga Drain ; Focus Blast ; Sleep Talk ; Fire Punch ; Skill Swap ; Trick Room ; Icy Wind) <Levitate Ability>
100%

- Gentle Female Togekiss (Flamethrower ; HP Psychic ; Thunder Wave ; Shadow Ball ; Attract ; Water Pulse ; Protect ; Roost ; Shock Wave ; Psychic ; Grass Knot ; Double Team ; Substitute ; Psych Up ; Fire Blast ; Reflect ; Light Screen ; Toxic ; Nasty Plot ; Psycho Shift ; Counter ; Tri-Attack ; Trick) <Serene Grace Ability> [Currently out of Ball / Currently engaged in battle]
55.88%

- Jolly Genderless Bronzong (Trick Room; Charge Beam; Flash Cannon; HP Ground ; Stealth Rock ; Protect ; Grass Knot ; Earthquake ; Explosion ; Calm Mind ; Shadow Ball ; Dream Eater ; Rock Slide ; Rest ; Sleep Talk ; Toxic ; Light Screen ; Reflect ; Rock Tomb ; Psych Up ; Psychic) <Levitate Ability>
100%

Total Items: Type Repellent x4 ; Hyper Ball x5 ; Park Ball x10

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Absol {Encounter 1}

Total Captured Pokemon: n/a

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-09-2009 at 03:36 PM.