View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 06:13 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Individual RP: Metallic Houndoom

I'll be honest, I didn't think Zack would want to battle Ampharos, but he proved me wrong by sending out his Gliscor and commanding it to use Earthquake. I hastily moved several feet away as Gliscor flew into the air, then dropped back towards the ground. Its tail smashed into the floor a second later, and a tremor rocked the area. Cracks appeared in the old tile, branching towards Ampharos. The sheep bleated in alarm as it was knocked off its feet and tossed around by the quaking floor.

Zack surprised me next by asking Pikahcu and Pachirisu if they wanted to help. Both rodents blinked at the Trainer, clearly as surprised as me. Then Pikachu laughed, jolly little Pokemon it was, and danced around as the floor stopped shaking. The electric mouse then leapt towards Ampharos, who was trying to stand up, and teasingly smacked the sheep with its tail. Pachirisu, apparently liking this new game, darted in to give Ampharos with its tail, too. I didn't know exactly what they were up to, but whatever it was evidently worked. Ampharos, distracted by the rodents, waved its tail and bleated at them irritably. Sparks arched from its coat as it tried to focus on Gliscor, but every time it did, Pikachu or Pachirisu would dart in and whip at it with their tails.

"Well, now, you don't see Wild Pokemon helping a Trainer every day, do ya?" I asked no one in particular. Databyte bleeped an affirmative and I chuckled, but it was cut short when Ampharos, peeved by the interference of the two rodents, hunkered over and released a concentrated blast of blue-yellow electricity fly from the gem on its forehead and the orb on its tail. The Discharge washed over the two rodents and sent them tumbling away with twin squeals; it also hit Gliscor, but it wasn't affected by the attack.

Afterwards, the sheep focused on the bat-scorpion and let out an, "Aaaammm!' as a spark ignited in front of its left front paw. The spark rapidly expanded to a large, red-orange flame that engulfed the Pokemon's arm. Then, it lunged forward, swinging its flaming arm towards Gliscor with another bleat.

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:

-Brave Male Gliscor: 100%
-? ? Ampharos: 50% <Fire Punch>

=====

Trainer Stats:

Name: Zack
Money: 750

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 8

Pokemon Stats:
-Gentle Genderless Porygon-Z (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Thunder, Ice Beam, Dark Pulse, Hidden Power (Steel)) <Adaptability Ability>
84.49%

-Brave Male Gliscor (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Earthquake, Stone Edge) <Hyper Cutter Ability> [Currently out of Ball / Currently engaged in battle]
100%

-Hasty Male Weavile (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: X-Scissor, Surf) <Pressure Ability>
100%

Total Items: 2 Mega Puffins, 5 Max Potions, 9 Hyper Balls, Digital Camera

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Electrike {Encounter 1}
Grimer {Encounter 2}
Koffing {Encounter 3}
Pachirisu {Encounter 4}
Pikachu {Encounter 5}
Luxray {Encounter 6}
Ampharos {Encounter 7}

Total Captured Pokemon: Rash Male Electrike

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-09-2009 at 03:35 PM.