View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 05:57 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Individual RP: Elrond

Justin wasted no time in reacting, that was for sure. He called out a Pokemon, which turned out to be a Machamp, and ordered a swift command of, "Machamp, start things off with an Ice Punch!" Justin's Pokemon, too, wasted no time in getting to the point. The huge, musclebound Pokemon charged towards Phanpy, one arm cocking back as a film of rime coated his fist.

Phanpy, momentarily stunned by Machamp's appearance, trumpeted in alarm and flung its trunk around, panicking. As Machamp barreled down on it, the little elephant, acting out of sheer fear, leapt towards Machamp with a wild cry. It jerked its head sideways and smashed its trunk into Machamp's fist just as the bigger Pokemon unleashed his Ice Punch. When icy fist met sensitive trunk, Phanpy collapsed to the ground and wailed in pain for several moments. Fear overrode pain quickly, though, and the little Phanpy curled itself into a tight ball before spinning erratically to the left, out of the range of Machamp's four arms. It seemed like the elephant would roll off, but it suddenly changed direction and came spinning back towards Machamp. Its course was crazy, though, going left and right instead of straight. I realized that, in its unhinged state of mind, Phanpy's Rollout wasn't targeting Machamp. The poor little thing was simply rolling about in fright.

"Justin, you might wanna do something before Phanpy hurts itself. Or one of us, for that matter. Maybe try being a little more gentle? After all, Machamp are terribly strong; I'm sure that Ice Punch hurt quite a bit," I offered, hoping the Trainer would take my advice and pull back on the power a little.

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:

-Hardy Male Machamp: 92.96%
-? ? Phanpy: 60% (Defense increased) <Rollout>

=====

Trainer Stats:

Trainer: Justin
Money: 9,700

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 14

Pokemon Stats:
-Hardy Male Machamp (TM Earthquake, TM Fissure, TM Ice Punch, TM Brick Break, TM Return, TM Bulk Up, TM Thunder Punch) <Guts Ability> [Currently out of Ball / Currently engaged in battle]
92.96%

-Bold Female Rhyperior (Surf, Rock Polish, Iron Tail, Shadow Claw) <Solid Rock Ability>
100%

Total Items: 5 Park Balls, 5 Hyper Balls, 3 Repellent, 4 Max Potion, 4 Full Heal

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Phanpy {Encounter 1}

Total Pokemon Captured: n/a

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-09-2009 at 03:40 PM.