View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 05:41 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: URPG National Park Main RP

OOC: Don't get too cocky now :P.

=====

IC: Ranger Arunei
Great Lakes

I watched as the battle continued. Dratini hurtled towards Alakazam like an airborne locomotive, hissing her rage as her body slid through the air. It seemed Khajmer's Pokemon was going to try and absorb this attack, too, but then the Psychic raised his spoons, which emitted a soft light. Moments later a hazy, colorless shield appeared about two feet in front of Alakazam; a Reflect shield. Dratini gave a sort of screech upon seeing the barrier form, but there was nothing she could do to divert her path. Not that she would have, even if she could, I thought.

Dratini hit the Reflect head-on. It didn't stop her, though; it took away her momentum, making her attack weaker as she lost speed. The Pokemon's head lowered a bit to slam into Alakazam's sternum; the pale gem on her forehead sinking into the soft, sensitive flesh. I knew it had to hurt; Alakazam weren't built for taking physical hits.

Before the Psychic could react, Dratini whipped her tail around and whumped it into Alakazam's stomach, not in an attack, but to shove herself away from her opponent. The Dragon hit the sandy beach a moment later, her fins waving through the air crazily. She then dug the tip of her tail into the sand and prepared to throw herself in for another Slam, but that's when Alakazam acted.

Lashing out with both spoons, the Psychic sent out twin beams of fog-like lavender energy from them. The fog curled around Dratini and not only prevented her from moving, it dealt a bit of damage as where it touched. Shrieking, Dratini thrashed about in an effort to escape the Future Sight's fog. In her craze to fight it off, she managed to fling herself into a nearby pool of water, quickly sinking down out of sight. I waited, wondering if she was going to stay down there or continue the battle.

I got an answer about twenty seconds later. Dratini practically exploded out of the water, she left it so forcefully, and as she rose from the pool, an angry red sphere of power formed in front of her jaws. With a screech, the Dragon jerked her head down, towards Alakazam, and fired her Outrage attack. The sphere lengthened into a long, screaming stream of energy, coming towards Alakazam from the side...where he wasn't, coincidentally, protected from his Reflect barrier.

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:
-Quiet Male Alakazam: 74.20% (Special stats increased; Reflect)
-? Female Dratini: 73.42% <Outrage>

=====

Trainer Stats:

Name: Khajmer
Money: 5,500

Area Effects:
Encounter Remaining- 14

Pokemon Stats:
-Quiet Male Alakazam (TM Shadow Ball, TM Substitute, TM Charge Beam, TM Focus Punch, TM Thunder Punch, TM Fire Punch, TM Ice Punch, TM Toxic, TM Skill Swap, TM Counter, TM Grass Knot) <Synchronize Ability> [Currently out of Ball / Currently engaged in battle]
74.20%

-Impish Male Shiftry (TM Aerial Ace, TM Sunny Day, TM SolarBeam) <Chlorophyll Ability>
100%

Total Items: 3 Park Balls, 2 Super Balls, 2 Hyper Balls, Type Repellent

Total Pokemon Encountered: Dratini {Encounter 1}

Total Pokemon Captured: n/a

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-09-2009 at 03:43 PM.