View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 01:21 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: URPG National Park Main RP

Ranger Arunei
Great Lakes

Khajmer seemed thrilled at this chance encounter, and I couldn't blame him. Dratini were relatively rare, and even more rare was someone running into one right off the bat. The young man made a comment about a good Trainer to control it, then abruptly turned away. I cocked my head just a little, studying him for a second. He seemed...tense, all of a sudden. Maybe he felt he'd worded his sentence wrong, using the word control and all? Who knows. It didn't take him long to regain his composure, at which point he sent out an Alakazam.

I slowly moved out of the way as Dratini's focus was now aimed at Khajmer's Pokemon, which was an unusual hue. The Psychic Pokemon was black, and I wondered how it had achieved such odd coloring. I made a note to ask later. Right now, my only concern was to watch the coming battle and make sure nothing went wrong. As I backed away from the "battlefield" of sorts, the Bidoof in my eyes blinked sluggishly and wiggled around. Then it seemed to suddenly come to its senses, eyes becoming alert as it struggled in my arms. Not wanting to get bit or clawed, I swiftly but calmly knelt down and deposited the beaver on the warm sand. It rolled over and got to its paws, spotted the Dratini, and gave a tiny little shriek before leaping at me. It landed on my right shoulder and squirmed around, burrowing under my coat and trembling as it sat on me. I blinked, shrugged, and stood back up slowly, so as not to knock the frightened little thing from its perch. The beaver shifted around so it faced forward, giving me a fearful look. I smiled a little, trying to comfort it.

"Don't worry. Once my Trainer catches that nasty-tempered thing, you can go back in the pool and won't have to worry about it beating you up." The Bidoof blinked in response, huddling under my coat and refusing to budge. The Dratini had scared it senseless, evidently.

While this was happening, Khajmer ordered his Alakazam to use a Calm Mind. The tall, majestic Pokemon raised his spoons and closed his eyes, an aura of focused peace radiating from him after a few seconds. The Pokemon then opened his eyes, just as Dratini hissed and inhaled deeply. It then jerked its entire body forward as bright blue flames erupted from its blunt jaws; the Dragon Rage rose into a towering pillar of roaring sapphire fire as it bore down on Khajmer's Pokemon. It would clearly leave a hell of a mark if it struck, and I hoped Khajmer would keep his cool and not freak out. Some Trainers got super-nervous when Wild Pokemon opened with large, powerful moves; if Khajmer was one of them, his Alakazam would probably be in for an unpleasant fight.

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:
-Quiet Male Alakazam: 100% (Special stats increased)
-? Female Dratini: 100% <Dragon Rage>

=====

Trainer Stats:

Name: Khajmer
Money: 5,500

Area Effects:
Encounter Remaining- 14

Pokemon Stats:
-Quiet Male Alakazam (TM Shadow Ball, TM Substitute, TM Charge Beam, TM Focus Punch, TM Thunder Punch, TM Fire Punch, TM Ice Punch, TM Toxic, TM Skill Swap, TM Counter, TM Grass Knot) <Synchronize Ability> [Currently out of Ball / Currently engaged in battle]
100%

-Impish Male Shiftry (TM Aerial Ace, TM Sunny Day, TM SolarBeam) <Chlorophyll Ability>
100%

Total Items: 3 Park Balls, 2 Super Balls, 2 Hyper Balls, Type Repellent

Total Pokemon Encountered: Dratini {Encounter 1}

Total Pokemon Captured: n/a

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-09-2009 at 03:44 PM.