View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 07:40 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Individual RP: Dragoness

A nice day, it was. Bright, warm, and a pleasant breeze was blowing. I stood near the dock and breathed in deep, enjoying the scent of seawater and the warm sun on my skin.

I was waiting for the next ferry, which was running about ten minutes late. I'd radioed in to make sure everything was fine, and the captain had assured me they'd just left late. It seemed a few Trainers had gotten lost, and that was the cause of the delay.

I sighed a little and turned, heading inside the Outpost and going to sit behind the counter. I booted up the computer and started randomly going through Trainer files, seeing who'd captured what, checking credentials, seeing if anyone had done the online sign-up that gave them priority over Trainers who did paperwork after getting here. I was nearly finished when I heard a knock at the door. Jumping in surprise, I glanced from the computer screen in time to see the Outpost door swing open. In came a group of about fifteen Trainers, all chatting in eager voices. I grinned at the sight of them, feeling their excitement rub off on me as I stood. I clapped my hands to gain their attention, cleared my throat, and spoke up.

"Right, right, well then, welcome to the National Park, everyone! I'm glad you could all make it. Now, I've been going through files, and it seems only one of you did the online application. Ah, let's see..." I quickly scanned back through the files before finding the one I was looking for. "Miss Amonea? Dragana Amonea?" At my call, a young girl with long pink hair stepped forward. I smiled and nodded at her, then addressed the crowd again. "I'll call for someone to come get everyone else situated. Enjoy your visit!" I then put in a call to one of the off-duty Rangers, waved for Dragana to follow me, and headed through the door that separated the main lobby from the Ranger area. We walked down the bland hallway and exited the building through the rear door. Instead of walking to the golf-cart like vehicles parked in the small parking lot, I came to a stop a few feet from the back door and motioned for Dragana to stand by me.

"Now then, Dragana...do you mind if I use your first name? If it bothers you just let me know. Anyways, we're not taking the a cart to the Great Lakes. Once you get to a certain distance, the wheels on them can't handle the sand and everything. That, and there are a lot of Pokemon around there who are sensitive to vibrations and stuff. We've learned the carts tend to upset a lot of them. Instead, we're going to be teleporting there. Now don't worry, it's safe and painless and you won't even realize it's happening until it's over." I then pulled a Ball from my pack and smiled a little, releasing a child-sized, saffron-skinned Pokemon from within. The Abra materialized sitting down, head against his chest, tail curled into his lap. I grabbed Dragana's right wrist in my left hand and then placed my right hand on the Abra's shoulders. "Poko, take us to the Great Lakes!"

There was a crack and a brief flare of bright light; less than a second of a second later, we reappeared at the outskirts of the Great Lakes. Thanking him, I recalled the Abra and then glanced around. Stretched out for miles before us were huge, crystal-blue pools of water. Between them were beaches covered in yellow-tan sand; there were many Pokemon sunning themselves on the warm sands. When they saw us, a large number of them silently slipped into the nearest pool of water, though some had to search for a suitable pool if they couldn't handle the salt content (or lack thereof) of the one closest to them. I smiled, raising a hand to shield my eyes from the glare of light reflecting of the dozens of pools.

"Well, here we are, the Great Lakes. Here, put these on," I added, pulling two pairs of sunglasses from my pack. They were dark brown and quite stylish, but that didn't matter. They were the HD sunglasses, completely cutting out glare while enhancing color and vibrancy. They came in especially useful here, allowing one to fully admire the area and the Pokemon without constantly squinting against the light reflected from the surface of the water. "Now then, you might be wondering how we go about running into Pokemon here. After all, it's just a bunch of sand and water. Basically, we'll walk around the beaches and see what approaches us. If you have a Pokemon that can swim, you can ride on them in the smaller pools and see what decides to check you out. The bigger, deeper pools are off-limits; to keep Trainers and Pokemon safe from overly-frisky Pokemon, you know.

"Now, if you're ready, let's go see what there is to see at the sea!" I chuckled at my lame joke, which was so stupid it had to be laughed at, then started walking towards the pools.

=====

Trainer Stats:

Name: Dragana Amonea
Money: 9,550

Area Effects:
Encounter Remaining- 15

Pokemon Stats:
-Serious Female Jolteon: (No EMs) <Volt Absorb Ability>
100%

-Bold Male Machamp (TM Thunder Punch ; TM Ice Punch) <Guts Ability>
100%

-Jolly Male Dragonite (TM Focus Punch) <Inner Focus Ability>
100%

-Mild Female Weepinbell (No EMs) <Chlorophyll Ability>
100%

Total Items: Parkballs x3 : Superballs x4 : Hyperballs x3 : Two Max Heal : One Full Heal : Ranger’s Delight : One Type Repellent
Total Pokemon Encountered: n/a
Total Pokemon Captured: n/a

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 04-20-2010 at 12:35 PM.