View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 12:15 AM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gokudera-Kun
Default Re: URPG National Park Main RP

OOC: Looks like things are getting rough, but ice is still water, so that works just as well.

Sean Marshall - Mt. Oktori

Weavile dashed towards Washtom at an incredible speed, made even more vicious by the fact that the Rotom was partially slowed by the sudden chill. The dark claw was intimidating, and I wasn't even the one it was targeting. Washtom began to lose its cool, and I knew I had to act fast.

"Okay Washtom, we have to do this," I said quickly, "I want you to quickly use Ominous Wind to blow Weavile back into the water and ice, then follow it up with a Discharge. Speed is the key here, but I know you can do it."

Rotom seemed uncertain, at this time, it felt trapped in a void of darkness, floating aimlessly in the abyss. It barely heard my commands and struggled to draw in its ghostly energy and Weavile came closer. Tensions were high, I knew Washtom would be in grave danger if it couldn't pull off the combo in time. I knew it knew it too, but it still failed to make any sort of reaction. I bit my tongue, the last thing I wanted to do was offend my Pokemon. I had to choose my words carefully, but I had to do it quickly. Without a moment's hesitation, I ran beside my Pokemon, as close as I possibly could without being put into danger.

"I'm right beside you!" I yelled, attempting to break Washtom's shell, "it's not just you fighting Weavile, I'm here too! Now, we don't have much time, you have to do it now!"

Washtom remained frozen as Weavile drew even closer, its speed was incredible. The Rotom drew in a ghostly energy, waiting for the oppurtune moment to strike. Weavile's claw was raised, within seconds it would strike. Suddenly, Washtom fired off an eerie purple fog with considerable force. At the same time, it began drawing in electricity to launch its Discharge attack. The question is: is there enough time?

VPP: Giratina, Level100 @ 4,554