View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 03:55 AM
Dragoness Offline

Default Re: URPG National Park Main RP

OOC: That's nice, I have a measly 11,450 :) Better than 'nothin. BTW, I'm having a lot of fun RPing! That's why I signed up for this job...how's it going on your end? Any suggestions/complaints/whatever?

IC:

Ranger Amonea
Meteor Valley

I waved Saundra's offer off as I took a final sip of cola. "No, she'll be alright. To be frank, she is most likely causing trouble. Sending poor Ripper would only cause...more trouble." With that, I started to pick up the cloth, empty soda cans and walking stick. I felt much more satisfied, as food revitalized my senses.

"We should start off that way," I finally told Saundra, pointing off to the north. A sea of grass, flowers and trees lay that way. Also, there was a small, rocky path up to some caves, if Saundra felt like spelunking.

SCREECH!

I whipped around. Coming from behind me was Kasy, plopping along as fast as was possible. Her wide face had a large, impish grin on it. The look of mischief twinkled in her big blue eyes. Behind her was running an outraged Pokemon. Standing at roughly four and a half feet tall, brandishing its long, thin arms around, it was the perfect picture of a crazed Mr. Mime. I sucked in a breath sharply. I had only seen pictures of Mr. Mimes, and this one looked exactly as I imagined it. A round, faintly pink head with two large black ears sticking out like antennas was situated on a fat chest. Skinny, pink arms and legs supported it, while its hands had spider-like fingers, each with a large ball at the end. Blotches of vivid red covered its body, especially at its chest, thighs and armpits. Its eyes were narrowed in anger as it shouted in Pokemon at my Spheal.

"Kasy! You naughty thing! I should let that Mime beat you into a Ditto for messing with it!" I shouted. Kasy rolled her eyes upwards, as if saying, "Oh, sorry," and plowed on. Pulling out a Pokeball, I recalled the little minx, swearing under my breath. Now I could see the Mr. Mime had splotches of dirt on his legs and back, as if he had fallen--or been tripped--into a mud puddle.

However, this was a chance for Saundra to try her skills at capturing the weird clown-like 'Mon. I looked over at her. "Well, you wanna battle it?" I asked, trying to keep the impatience from my voice. Mr. Mime was getting closer...

---
Mr. Mime 100%
Nature: Quirky
Ability: Soundproof
Other: I find it amusing that "Mr. Mime" can be either a male or a female o.O

Encounters Remaining: 14

Area Effects:

Trainer: Saundra Blake, aka Tyranitar_Trainer

Official Location: Meteor Valley

Change: 49,500

Total Items: Hyper Ball x9; Family Repellant x10 ; PokeDoll x5

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Scizor {Not in combat, out of ball} 90%
Nickname: Ripper
Ability: Technician
Nature: Serious
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Substitute ; TM Rest ; TM Roost ; TM Return ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Toxic ; TM Brick Break ; TM Swagger ; TM Sandstorm ; TM Aerial Ace ; TM Protect ; TM U-Turn ; BM Light Screen ; BM Baton Pass

Pokemon: Gengar {Not in combat} 100%
Nickname: Shade
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Impish
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Sludge Bomb ; TM Substitute ; TM Attract ; TM Will-o-Wisp ; TM Psychic ; TM Psych Up ; TM Rest ; TM Snore ; TM Energy Ball ; TM Hidden Power [Flying] ; TM Focus Punch ; TM Protect ; TM Taunt ; TM Embargo ; TM Counter ; TM Focus Blast ; TM Thunderbolt ; BM Haze

Pokemon: Dragonite {Not in combat} 100%
Nickname: Seagem
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Sassy
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM Surf ; HM Waterfall ; TM Substitute ; TM Earthquake ; TM Rock Slide ; TM Roar ; TM Ice Punch

Pokemon: Froslass {Not in combat} 100%
Nickname: Jess
Ability: Snow Cloak
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Psychic ; TM Thunderbolt ; TM Water Pluse ; TM Taunt ; TM Safeguard ; TM Thunder Wave ; TM Substitute ; TM Psych Up ; TM Hidden Power [Rock] ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Embargo ; TM Light Screen ; MT Trick
~~~

Total Captured 'Mons: Mightyena

Pokemon we've run into: Mightyena, Mr. Mime

Ongoing battles: Mr. Mime vs. ???
-

Last edited by Dragoness; 09-19-2009 at 02:31 PM.