View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 01:03 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Individual RP: Stinky

While Dagger continued distracting Absol, Bob slowly and cautiously released a Pokemon of his own. I watched as the creature within materialized and revealed itself as a Togekiss. The large white dove hovered in the air, unnoticed by Absol. The Disaster Pokemon was far too busy snarling and snapping at Dagger, who snarled and spat back while continuing with his obscene gestures. I had the distinct feeling my show-offy Pokemon was somehow insulting the Absol's mother or something.

I heard Bob mutter a command to his Togekiss, and the large Pokemon bobbed her head in acknowledgment of its order. She then slowly waved her wings, and as she did, electricity started to crackle along her body. The yellow current then suddenly raced up Togekiss'
wings, arching from the tips and hissing through the air towards Absol.

The canine, either hearing the Thunder Wave or sensing it, suddenly whirled with a loud barking howl. It swung its scythe around and smacked the Thunder Wave, obviously trying to slash the attack to pieces. Instead, the horn acted as a spiffy conduit for Togekiss' attack to invade Absol's body. The canine's body went into stiff spasms, but somehow it managed to remain on its feet. After a moment the spasms passed, but Absol's hide still twitched and jumped in places as the muscles were besieged by the Thunder Wave.

"Sol!" the Absol snarled hatefully, its eyes locking onto Togekiss with fiery intensity. It was clearly pissed off with how things were going. Absol in general are rather aggressive and dangerous even when not annoyed, but one with its dander up was even more of a threat. That became apparent when the Pokemon tilted its head back, waving its scythe from side to side and making a strange hacking-growl noise. I knew what this meant without seeing the crazed look that would be coming into Absol's eyes; I'd seen Kilia use this attack dozens of times, with sometimes frightful outcomes. As a sickly purple glow began creeping up Absol's scythe from the base, I hastily moved back a few more paces, followed by Dagger.

Without warning, Absol howled and lunged into the air. Its paralysis couldn't grip it when the Pokemon was in a temporary state of self-induced insanity. The white-furred Pokemon's blood-curdling howl echoed around us as the Pokemon viciously swung its scythe at Togekiss, unleashing the full strength of a Psyco Cut attack.

=====

Battle Statistics:

Gentle Female Togekiss: 100%
Absol: 100% [PAR] <Psycho Cut>

=====

Trainer Stats:

Name: Bob Miller
Money: 2,000

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining: 14

Pokemon Stats:
- Jolly Female Gengar (Thunderbolt ; Explosion ; Taunt ; Sludge Bomb ; Will-o-Wisp ; HP Dragon ; Substitute ; Attract ; Psych Up ; Toxic ; Protect ; Energy Ball ; Snatch ; Focus Punch ; Psychic ; Torment ; Counter ; Ice Punch ; Rest ; Giga Drain ; Focus Blast ; Sleep Talk ; Fire Punch ; Skill Swap ; Trick Room ; Icy Wind) <Levitate Ability>
100%

- Gentle Female Togekiss (Flamethrower ; HP Psychic ; Thunder Wave ; Shadow Ball ; Attract ; Water Pulse ; Protect ; Roost ; Shock Wave ; Psychic ; Grass Knot ; Double Team ; Substitute ; Psych Up ; Fire Blast ; Reflect ; Light Screen ; Toxic ; Nasty Plot ; Psycho Shift ; Counter ; Tri-Attack ; Trick) <Serene Grace Ability> [Currently out of Ball / Currently engaged in battle]
100%

- Jolly Genderless Bronzong (Trick Room; Charge Beam; Flash Cannon; HP Ground ; Stealth Rock ; Protect ; Grass Knot ; Earthquake ; Explosion ; Calm Mind ; Shadow Ball ; Dream Eater ; Rock Slide ; Rest ; Sleep Talk ; Toxic ; Light Screen ; Reflect ; Rock Tomb ; Psych Up ; Psychic) <Levitate Ability>
100%

Total Items: Type Repellent x4 ; Hyper Ball x5 ; Park Ball x10
Total Encountered Pokemon: Absol {Encounter 1}
Total Captured Pokemon: n/a

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-09-2009 at 03:34 PM.