View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 06:31 PM
Dragoness Offline

Default Re: URPG National Park Main RP

I returned Saundry's smile. Normally I would have chosen a Jeep, or some other vehicle, as they were faster and could take terrain better. Except that they were also larger--the gold cart could get at least partway down the narrow road to the valley.

"Walking will be fine, Miss Blake." To be honest, I enjoyed walking. The day had cleared up, so the sun shone down on the valley, drying up the damp. You could easily see the thousands of multi-colored, beautiful flowers that dotted the valley. In the distance, a large, peaceful lake could be seen. With a wishful sigh, I gave it all one last look, and started down the small path.

It was a beautiful walk. The ground was a little rocky, but the scenery more than made up for it. On the right side of us was a long slope, covered in grass, bushes and flowers. The other side went straight up, covered in rocks, dirt and towering trees. Once I had been worried about a rock slide, but now I thought nothing of it. My heart beat faster, not only from exercise, but from the simple beauty of the place.

About five minutes of pure walking and we stopped. We had almost reached the very end of the path, about twenty feet in front of me. I had chit chatted about this and that down the path, about the history of the Park and the valley and all that junk. I normally disliked chit-chatting, but most visitors enjoyed that kind of stuff. Besides, Saundry seemed rather nice and intelligent enough to have a good talk to. Ah yes. The reason why we had stopped is because I had noticed two long, sturdy sticks laying against a nearby tree. One was about five feet long, prefect for me. I turned to offer the other to Saundry when I spotted something.

Crawling from the edge of the path, was a small, inquisitive looking Pokemon. Dog-like, with four large paws, it looked at us with startling yellow eyes. Rough black fur covered its body. It stared at us for a minute before letting out a howl, showing several sharp, white teeth.

"Mightyena. Be careful! They can be...protective," I whispered to Saundry. Just then, the Mightyena growled softly and started to rush forward at Saundry. "Get out a Pokemon now or move!" I ordered, reaching into my own pocket to bring out a Pokemon if Saundry didn't react.
-----
Mightyena 100%
Ability: Quick Feet
Attack being used: Tackle...

Encounters Remaining: 15

Area Effects:

Trainer: Saundra Blake, aka Tyranitar_Trainer

Official Location: Meteor Valley

Change: 47,000

Total Items: Hyper Ball x10; Family Repellant x10 ; PokeDoll x5

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Scizor {Not in combat} 100%
Nickname: Ripper
Ability: Technician
Nature: Serious
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Substitute ; TM Rest ; TM Roost ; TM Return ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Toxic ; TM Brick Break ; TM Swagger ; TM Sandstorm ; TM Aerial Ace ; TM Protect ; TM U-Turn ; BM Light Screen ; BM Baton Pass

Pokemon: Gengar {Not in combat} 100%
Nickname: Shade
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Impish
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Sludge Bomb ; TM Substitute ; TM Attract ; TM Will-o-Wisp ; TM Psychic ; TM Psych Up ; TM Rest ; TM Snore ; TM Energy Ball ; TM Hidden Power [Flying] ; TM Focus Punch ; TM Protect ; TM Taunt ; TM Embargo ; TM Counter ; TM Focus Blast ; TM Thunderbolt ; BM Haze

Pokemon: Dragonite {Not in combat} 100%
Nickname: Seagem
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Sassy
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM Surf ; HM Waterfall ; TM Substitute ; TM Earthquake ; TM Rock Slide ; TM Roar ; TM Ice Punch

Pokemon: Froslass {Not in combat} 100%
Nickname: Jess
Ability: Snow Cloak
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Psychic ; TM Thunderbolt ; TM Water Pluse ; TM Taunt ; TM Safeguard ; TM Thunder Wave ; TM Substitute ; TM Psych Up ; TM Hidden Power [Rock] ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Embargo ; TM Light Screen ; MT Trick
~~~

Total Captured 'Mons: Zero

Pokemon we've run into: Mightyena

Ongoing battles: Mightyena vs. ???
--

OOC: As you know, you can pick the gender of Mightyena, and either run or battle it. :) Have fun.

Last edited by Dragoness; 09-15-2009 at 06:55 PM.