View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 12:37 AM
Dragoness Offline

Default Re: URPG National Park Main RP

Outpost #1, traveling to Meteor Valley
Ranger:Ranger Amonea

I leaned against the door frame, beckoning a young woman to come into the cozy Park outpost. I dared naught go outside, for in the last twenty minutes a vicious storm had appeared, seemingly out of nowhere. Lighting flashed in the sky, illuminating the small building and its forest-like grounds. It was day, but the dark storm clouds hid the sun. Luckily the boat that carried the incoming trainers had already reached the island.

A sigh escaped my pale lips as the girl ran out of the rain and into the station. It wasn't that I had to drag some bright, annoyingly new trainer throughout the Park in the damp, although that didn't improve my mood. No, it was a feeling. The air seemed dense, as if something very nasty was going to happen. Normally I would have just shaken off the feeling as nothing much, but years of experience and past events at this Park had shown me not to ignore my feelings. Odd things had been happening at the Park, many people, even Rangers, claiming to hear voices when nobody was there. Often, it was like I could feel something watching me. I had a theory on this, that these ghostly sightings were connected to the ancient ruins and artifacts that had been found.

I decided to put these things out of my mind as I sorted out the paper work for my new trainer. Now I could put her face against the picture we had of her, a Miss. Blake. Pretty, with the palest skin I'd ever seen. I wondered if her hair had naturally gone white, or if she took the trouble to dye it.

"Alright, Miss. Saundra Blake," I said, forcing a smile. "It seems everything is in order. Your in luck, I love Meteor Valley and it seems that the rain has stopped! Well, there are the basic rules." I waved at the small board situated on one of the bright walls of the outpost. "Now, I'm glad such a pretty, nice trainer like you is coming into the Park. I hope you enjoy it. One rule I must stress to you--listen to me! Do not wander off, do not ignore my orders. You can not only hurt yourself, but your Pokemon, the Park and even me." With another smile, I led her outside.

Climbing into one of our many golf-cart like things, I gave a sigh of relief. It interior was not wet, unlike the outside. We started off, driving along the twisting roads and into the valley. It was then I realized that, with my mind so occupied, I had not introduced myself.

"Sorry, I wasn't being well mannered. I am Ranger Amonea." I grinned, a natural one, not forced. Being outside, having the wind whip me in the face and smelling in the fresh air after a heavy storm made me relax.

Within twenty minutes, we had reached the edge of Meteor Valley. I stopped the cart at the edge of a hill, about thirty feet from it. A long, winding path went down to the bottom of the hill, onto a flat, rocky piece of land that had another massive, tree-filled hill on its other side. The trees cast heavy shadows on the valley, caves dotted the hillside. A breath escaped from my mouth, awe struck at the beauty of the landscape. After a minute, I remembered I had a trainer beside me.

"Miss. Blake," I spoke softly. "Welcome to Meteor Valley. We can try and take the cart down, at least partway. Or we can walk it, though the Valley is miles long. If your not planning on staying long though..." I shrugged.

-----
Encounters Remaining: 15

Area Effects: No more rain...

Trainer: Saundra Blake, aka Tyranitar_Trainer

Official Location: Meteor Valley

Extra Pokemon Permit: 2
Change: 47,000

Total Items: Hyper Ball x10; Family Repellant x10 ; PokeDoll x5

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Scizor {Not in combat} 100%
Nickname: Ripper
Ability: Technician
Nature: Serious
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Substitute ; TM Rest ; TM Roost ; TM Return ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Toxic ; TM Brick Break ; TM Swagger ; TM Sandstorm ; TM Aerial Ace ; TM Protect ; TM U-Turn ; BM Light Screen ; BM Baton Pass

Pokemon: Gengar {Not in combat} 100%
Nickname: Shade
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Impish
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Sludge Bomb ; TM Substitute ; TM Attract ; TM Will-o-Wisp ; TM Psychic ; TM Psych Up ; TM Rest ; TM Snore ; TM Energy Ball ; TM Hidden Power [Flying] ; TM Focus Punch ; TM Protect ; TM Taunt ; TM Embargo ; TM Counter ; TM Focus Blast ; TM Thunderbolt ; BM Haze

Pokemon: Dragonite {Not in combat} 100%
Nickname: Seagem
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Sassy
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM Surf ; HM Waterfall ; TM Substitute ; TM Earthquake ; TM Rock Slide ; TM Roar ; TM Ice Punch
~~~

Total Captured 'Mons: Zero

Ongoing battles: None

Feel free to post, Jess

Last edited by Dragoness; 09-14-2009 at 10:59 PM.