View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 10:12 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir
Default Re: National Park Sign Up

Sign me up!

Name: Brisbane Kreutzhart

Personality: he's unpredictable. When you least expect it, he'll start a dancing number with baby Seel and fireworks, only to then start discussing the ramifications of World War II in world politics. He's often absent-minded, following some unknown train of thought in who-knows-which direction. He'll pretty much leave his Pokemon to their own devices, unless he feels that they're not quite accomplishing whatever idea he came up with.

He's currently in a Magic Kaito phase.

Description: don't bother me, at least this is half original

Pokemon: Not decided yet

Items:
1 Full Restore
4 Max Potion
5 Hyper Balls
1 type Repellent
1 Supreme Park Ball
1 Ranger Delight
============================

Ranger Character.

Name: Hyacinth "Hiccup" Uppershire

Personality: Shy and insecure, he'll usually try to find approvation before acting, even if very competent. He doesn't like to take initiative, but will strike first at critical times.

Description: 1m60-ish, with short dark brown hair and a medium build. Wears brown trousers, a green short-sleeved shirt with a bandana tied to his right arm, with the symbol of the Park. Also has a backpack, always filled with as much as he can take with him in the park.

Pokemon:

Nerwin the Serious Male Alakazam.
Firada the Bashful Male Magmortar.
Darthwing the Quirky Female Golduck.
Nebbia the Impish Female Vaporeon.
Kiri the Calm Female Espeon.

Notes: the nickname "Hiccup" is due to his tendency to start "hiccupping" under pressure

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.

Last edited by DarkGardevoir; 01-11-2010 at 10:04 AM.