View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 09:40 PM
Woodchuck Offline

Send a message via MSN to Woodchuck Send a message via Skype™ to Woodchuck
Default Re: Quote Thread: Make a single post and store all your quotes here.

Ahem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypocrisy is Fun View Post
If you want REAL music and not some lame noise, you'll do yourself a favor and pick up some Linkin Park or Dragonforce albums.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSN
Operative says: CALEB PHOTOSHOP CAITLINS HEAD ON EACH OF THE MOUNT RUSHMORE HEADS.
Jake says: xD
Onii-san says: o.O I very well COULD do that.. o.O
Jake says: That'd be awesome.
Onii-san says: find me 4 different pics of cait and I will xDD
Operative says: XD 'Kay.
Jake says: Craig probably has a bunch of them saved on his comp. ;D
Operative says: I saved one of her pics on my Computer, actually.
Jake says: XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSN
Operative says: For the longest time I thought Canadians came from Canadia.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSN
Jake says: Now my perverted obsession with peanut butter can breathe freely.
Onii-san says: I like as much as I love your mom in my bed with nothing on but a bag on her head and smothered in chocolate sauce.
Tombi says: ...
I don't even want to know what's going on
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombi View Post
Death metal is more about killing other people, not killing yourself. Why kill yourself when you can butcher bodies and yell about how much you hate religion? C:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSN
Operative says: So I was like: "I'm gonna make this Breloom sh*t bricks and give it a Fire Mohawk"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Operative View Post
It'd be cool to be inside someone's mouth and just explode rapidly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by black fury View Post
Tell the recipe if you like your nose...*gets out gun*
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReclusiveDemon View Post
YO DAWGS, MTV BE ALL LIKE HATIN' ON DA BLACK PEOPLES. shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit what's wrong wit dem racist jew crackahs cain't none ah them backwoods morans see mah girl Beyonce be ten times better than dat trailah trash hoe? pfft whatevz, you guys suck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSN
Operative says: I swear we're related.
Jake says: Must be. Our senses of humor are so strange, it's a miracle that we can understand each other. Unless you just meant that you got a paternity test back, telling you that we have the same father...
Operative says: ... The first one. :3
Except, I'm Asian, and you're white...
That's a problem.
Jake says: At least there's no language barrier, though. Unless you know some crazy Asian slang that I'm not privy to...
Operative says: I wish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSN
Operative says:
That reminds me.
I have an kid from England in my class now...
But he's black.
So he doesn't count.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSN
Jake says: I haven't done anything to the Freshmen at my school. I figure I'll have time for that when I'm a Senior. ;]
Operative says: Or maybe you've touched one of them sexually.
Jake says: I am not, nor have I ever been, Pedobear.
/Michael Jackson
Operative says: /Mitch
Jake says: ^
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSN
Tombi says:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPPF_Max
I ask you nicely to and if I wanted to be too obscene, I'd do it to myself and touch or scratch my own ball sack only when it's itchy and I clean it when I soak with it in the tub. I don't be grabbing anyone else's as that IS so sexually wrong but tickling legs at another is poking fun at them and making sure they're having a good time with the shorts they have got on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandleJack
This thread is so full of testosterone that I can foresee it growing an Amish beard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyurgh
Yeah, hopefully the powder works. I really hate when my crack gets all sweaty and the seat gets wet, and powder helped.(for some reason)

I dunno why I suggested lube, it would just make them ride up more.
Quote:
What? I don't even know who that person is. Who the hell is Jack Bauer? AND that is NOT WHO I AM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyurgh
Oh Jacob, you and your shorts-wearing troubles. I personally down like belts, too much hassle to get your pants off to pee. Try shorter shorts, you can never have short enough shorts.

But hey, if they're REALLY tight, you just flex, burst through your shorts, and do your business. Epic, right?

Also, if you want money for college, you should post videos on the internet for money. I see a lot of young girls do it, and I'm sure Max will appreciate it. :D
Quote:
And what are you Hoshika?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandleJack
The billy mays key DOES prove to be effective.
Quote:
I do NOT think I am gay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSN
Jake says: Join NCIS.
And b*tch-slap people on the back of the head.
Onii-San says: you need a military background for that.. >>
Jake says: You don't have to. They'll hire you if you've been a cop as well. You just need experience dealing with criminals, crime scenes, etc.
Onii-San says: ahh
Operative says: Does dealing drugs count as experience in dealing with criminals?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSN
Meshi says: Hold my grunting nuts.
Jake says: Only if you hold mine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusitania View Post
Everyone on serebii is horrible and is gay. Good game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshika View Post
If nobody joins my team can I be the four other members?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReclusiveDemon View Post
A man and a monkey walk into a bar. I forget the rest of the joke, but the point is your mother is a whorе.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSN
Operative says: Just because I tend to caress your ***** once in a while doesn't make me gay...
Jake says: Um... Yes... it does.
Operative says: NO IT DOES NOT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridley View Post
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE FOR MIGHTY PUTTY. THE EASY WAY TO FIX, FILL AND SEAL VIRTUALLY ANYTHING FAST, AND MAKE IT LAST. MIGHTY PUTTY IS NOT A GLUE, BUT A SUPER POWERED EPOXY THAT YOU CAN MOLD TO ANY SHAPE AND APPLY DIRECTLY TO MOST ANY SURFACE FOR AN EVERLASTING BOND. ORDINARY EPOXIES ARE A MIXING MESS. WITH MIGHTY PUTTY, YOU JUST CUT LIKE DOUGH, SIMPLY KNEAD TO ACTIVATE, APPLY AND LET DRY. IT HAS THE MUSCLE TO SUPPORT UP TO THREE HUNDRED FIFTY POUNDS. REBUILD A DAMAGED TOOL TO WORK LIKE NEW. OR MAKE CAR REPAIRS AND SAVE MONEY. DRILLS, BOLTS AND SCREWS CAN RUIN YOUR PROJECT. WITH MIGHTY PUTTY, YOU JUST CUT, ACTIVATE, AND APPLY. HERE'S SOMETHING YOU CAN'T DO WITH GLUE. MIGHTY PUTTY SEALS LEAKS INSTANTLY. USE IT ON PIPES AND FAUCETS FOR A PERMANENT SEAL. AS YOU KNEAD, IT ACTIVATES, TURNING FROM GREEN TO WHITE, TO SHOW IT'S READY TO HOLD ON TIGHT.

IT HAS THE STRENGTH, TO PULL THIS FULLY LOADED, EIGHTY THOUSAND POUND TRACTOR TRAILER.

NOW THAT'S THE POWER OF MIGHTY PUTTY!
l

WHETHER IT'S TILE TO WOOD, METAL TO GLASS, ANY JOB, BIG OR SMALL, MIGHTY PUTTY REPAIRS THEM ALL. FILL CRACKS IN CEILINGS, WALLS OR FLOORS. MOLD IT TO FURNITURE, SAND AND PAINT, FOR A SEAMLESS REPAIR. AND IT'S IDEAL FOR ALL YOUR CRAFTING PROJECTS. THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN'T DO WITH MIGHTY PUTTY.

CALL NOW AND WE'LL SEND YOU TWO POWERFUL STICKS OF MIGHTY PUTTY FOR ONLY NINETEEN NINETY-NINE. BUT THROUGH THIS EXCLUSIVE TV OFFER, WE'LL DOUBLE IT. WE'LL SEND YOU TWO MORE STICKS FREE! MIGHTY PUTTY WILL PAY FOR ITSELF THE VERY FIRST TIME.

BUT I'M NOT DONE YET!

CALL RIGHT NOW, AND I'LL TRIPLE THE OFFER, AND SEND YOU SIX STICKS OF MIGHTY PUTTY, FOR THE SAME LOW PRICE OF NINETEEN NINETY-NINE.

ORDER NOW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSN
Meshi says: Let's do an all nighter
Jacob says: I don't have enough condoms.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSN
Meshi says: I WANT to do it.
It's something big, y'know?
I like doing big things.
Shut up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSN
Craig just sent you a nudge.

Operative says:
WHAT THE **** DID I JUST DO.
Jake says: AAAAAAAAAH
CRAIG
NO
YOU TIPPED THE WORLD UPSIDE-DOWN.
Operative says: IT WENT BUZZ JAKE.
OH MY GOD.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridley View Post
Aspire to make Solid Snake your role model. He's a war hero, therefore you should follow his every action with regard to the one you love.

Follow her into the women's restroom, call Mei Ling (or anyone on your phone) then hang up. Then ask her random crap like her backstory, then offer her the .45 pistol that you have (because she isn't strong enough to handle a Desert Eagle). If she refuses, just accept. Then break the fourth wall, and ask "What happened to the music?!"

If she loves you after that, and/or a guy with a gas mask appears, you have succeeded, my friend!

P.S. She has a security card in her bra that's supposed to stop the nuclear warhead. Remember to pick that up first.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onii-San View Post
So am I going to have to like, get down on my knees
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSN
Dan says:
im not indian
Jake says:
*No.
You're Indonesian.
Dan says:
you're a prick.
Jake says:
You're a drunken master.
Dan says:
you're a drunken fish
Jake says:
Thanks. ^__________^
Dan says:
sorry i misspelled d*ke
Miranda says:
xD
Jake says:
Sorry, I misspelled creepy wanker.
Dan says:
sorry, i misspelled I'M BANGING YOUR MOTHER RIGHT NOW
Jake says:
Sorry, I misspelled MY MOTHER'S DEAD YOU TW*T
Dan says:
sorry, i misspelled WELL I GUESS SHE DIDNT MOVE AROUND THAT MUCH
I GUESS THAT's...
F*CK
THAT'S WHY SHE
c*nt
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSN
Dan says:
*i'll get you a ticket for islington. GET ON DA PLANE
Jake says:
*Oh how I wish I could, Daniel. How I wish I could.
Dan says:
*you're only allowed to call me daniel if i'm gonna get in your pants one day
*that's the rule
Jake says:
*Oh.
*Okay, Daniel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSN
Craig says: WELL
UHM
I
JUST HAD BURGER KING FIRES
* FRIES
/disable
F*CK
YO HAVE TO QUOTE THAT NOW
* YOU
/dual disable
F*CK
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSN
Craig says: I HAD COLD FRIES.
THEY WERE IN THE FRIDGE
BUT THEN I LOOKED IN THERE
AND I HAD SOME COLD FRIES
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Maple Syrup Baptist View Post
I'm happy for you and I'mma let you finish, but Beyonce has the most songs I can relate to of all time. Of all time.

"Because without Twitter... You're f*cking nothing. Your life is just a burnt-out shell. You're like a husk."

Last edited by Woodchuck; 01-24-2010 at 01:14 AM.