Thread: The best?
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 02:48 AM
Volcanflame Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Volcanflame Send a message via MSN to Volcanflame Send a message via Yahoo to Volcanflame
Default Re: The best?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrenaline View Post
Infernape and Togekiss are the best urpg mons imo. Infernape just has so many move options and can do about anything, plus it has great attacking stats and speed. Encore, Taunt, U-turn, Swords Dance and Nasty Plot, the list goes on!!1 Togekiss is also really good since it has very bulky stats, Encore, Serene Grace with extremely broken moves like 40% Tri Attack status and 60% Air Slash flinch rate, Nasty Plot, etc.

Obviously there is no mon that is strictly the best, but in my experience Togekiss and Infernape seem to be the most broken mons since in nearly every situation they can do something to help out the battle~
Not my Togekiss ... Stone Edge has 100% chance to score a CH on him ;o;

But I second that. Togekiss is like extremely bulky; high defenses and high HP, he can even wall an incoming non-STAB Electric/Rock moves. It also has a good coverage (Aura Sphere, Flamethrower, Grass Knot, Shockwave, Ancientpower, etc). And awesome ability too ;D

And then Alakazam. He's got Barrier/Calm Mind and Recover to stall. In RSE rules, Alakazam simply owns because of the elemental punches he's got.

-Volcan-