View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 07:44 PM
The Doctor Offline

Send a message via MSN to The Doctor
Default Re: Odd Status Condition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entei_3000 View Post
Ah, OK. What are EVs, if I may ask? The person who got the game wanted me to find out more about all this. ^^ If you make it hold, say, Exp. Share, will ain triple the amount?

And, how long exactly does it last? Or does it just vary with each time it pops up?

The game, by the way, has had major cheats used on it (by the person who owned it before). ^^ It's so cool. So many shinies (includig Lugia and Celebi). They're lettig me have the non-shiny Lugia and Celebi, too. ^^

I dunno, Gun. I don't anything about the virus 'cept from what Darkness told me and form what the Nurse Joy said. That's about it.
EVs (a.k.a Effort Values), are a very important part of training any Competitive Pokemon. But I wouldnīt really worry about it since battling competitively is used for Wi-Fi Battles which is avaible in Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. To be honest, I donīt really know how long it lasts since I have never had it before on any of my Pokemon. So... Iīm just taking a wild guess and saying that it lasts for about a couple of days.

-Darkness

|Youtube Channel|URPG Stats|Doctorin' the TARDIS|