Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Bryce
Default Re: URPG Summer Gift Station

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom Kat View Post

Name: You decide
Ability: Adaptability | Run Away
Battles: 0
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Sand-attack, Growl, Quick Attack, Bite, Baton Pass, Take Down, Last Resort, Trump Card, Focus Energy
Special Moves: TM Protect, TM Substitute
Obtained: PokéMart

This little cutie is going to bryceBAM, aka, meh sexy duck friend. <3 You're a wonderful friend, and you certainly make my days in Pe2K awesome. All those collab stories we wrote together, those chats, and loads of other random things make me feel extremely lucky we're friends. At first, I didn't know what to give you, but I thought that an Eevee is a nice, versatile Pokemon (which is why I have Eevee two good TMs any Pokemon can use) you can evolve into different Pokemon. So I hope you enjoy it! :D
Aww. Thank you, Kat. This is actually the perfect gift, as I was just thinking yesterday about how I wanted an Espeon again. And you shouldn't have spent so much to get Protect and Substitute; you spoil me. Haha. ;D I'm really glad we became friends, too, and ergh, you need to be kicking my ass to finish my next part of our story, 'cause you know how much I procrastinate. ilybetchkat.

BRYCExKAT