View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 03:13 PM
Stardy Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Stardy
Default Re: The Metal Legion v2.0

^ Falconer are pretty sweet, I have their first three albums downloaded. First two where great (Especially the second one), third one... sucked. I nearly deleted it, and I barely ever delete music. Only other albums I have actually deleted in fact was some random Lily Allen Mixtape and Sunn O)))'s (Or however you spell their name) Discography. >_>
And I've heard a few tracks from Grime vs. Grandeur, and those where good, not as good as anything from the first two albums, but yeah, decent enough. But I haven't listened to any of the newer material.

Anyway, hi. I'm back in an attempt to sign up again. I might as well, since I'm always added to the random convos and stuff. For whatever reason. ^^

5 Favorite bands: The Bereaved; Metallica; Dying Fetus; Carpathian; Butterfly Coma
2 Favorite genres: Melodic Death Metal / Thrash Metal
Reason For Joining: Hi. My favorites change all the time. W/e though.

EDIT: Just looked up and realized there is gonna be a new Slayer album. (I originally only read the Falconer part .)
Awesome.

Stardy = awesome

Last edited by Stardy; 06-18-2009 at 03:48 AM.