View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009, 02:38 PM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth
Default [Whatever At Rotom's] URPG Section

War URPG Section

Rules:

-If you are on a War team, you can challenge someone who is on another War team to an URPG War Battle.
-Wins are worth +1 point, loses -1, and ties 0 for individual results.
-For team points, wins are worth +1 points, loses 0, ties 0.
-War Team Battles occur when two members of a team challenge two members of a different team. In this case, the individual wins are worth the same points, but the winning team gets +2 points instead.
-Each week a new set of rules will be given.
-Standard rules: 3 vs 3, Revolution, Helds (Allowed if both parties agree), OHKO, Sleep and Freeze Clause.

-Team rules are: 4 vs 4, Revolution, Helds (Allowed if both parties agree), OHKO, Sleep and Freeze Clause. 2 pokémon per trainer, 2 trainers per team.

Point distribution per week:

-2 Points for the trainer with the best Win/Lose result. Wins count 1 point, Loses count -1 points, and ties are Zero.
-1 Point for Team Effort of combined wins.
-1 Point for the underdog win. My criteria. If none, the point is awarded to the second best trainer.

Payment:

Wins: 1,500
Loses: 750
Tie: 1,000 each.
Refs: 1,500

Refs should post the battle only here. Wages will be given at the end of each 2 weeks.

Fighting is allowed from Monday to Sunday, MY TIMEZONE. That's GMT-6:00 folks! On Sunday I will tally the points and give results, as well as post next week's rules so you can get start fighting..
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD

Last edited by Marth; 06-21-2009 at 05:16 AM.