View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 10:26 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [SU] Tsiuba Chronicles: Darkened Sunder (Incomplete, but SU's allowed)

This is majorly in-progress since I'm letting my brain rest because I need to do some home schooling work in order to go to a fair this weekend. I'll finish when I can.
Species:
Houndoom
Terraforme Origin:
Suiga
Name:
Surge
Appearance:

Surge’s built is that of any basic Houndoom. His fur is a charcoal gray, lighter than most Houndooms, and the his orange muzzle and stomach is a dark burnt orange. The irises of his eyes are a deep cobalt blue instead of the bright ruby red that is more common.
Personality:
(How your character thinks, acts, what they like, dislike, etc. Two small paragraphs=four lines, not sentences, or a really big one.)
(What your job or role is. Bigger roles mean a better SU)
Weapons:
(2-4 depending on size.)
Pokémon Techniques:
(Ice-)Flamethrower, Iron Tail, Howl, Shadow Ball, Blizzard
History:
(The MOST important part of the SU. Explain the past life of your character up until now. Remember that everything that happened in the history was over a hundred years ago, so mentioning something about seeing Giratina and the God War isn't going to be plausable, unless you're about 200 years old. I would like at least two paragraphs, and it larger than your personality.)
Other:
(Anything else worth mentioning or that doesn't fit anywhere else.)

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~