View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 03:30 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun
Default Re: 5th Gen Game Info

Ahmahgawd. That was really mean, Pickleboy. Just because he hasn't been a member for as long as you have, doesn't mean he's inferior in any way. There's no need to be so rude and call him names, and I find it ironic that you criticised his grammar when you can't use the right form of your.

Although I am inclined to agree that I don't really believe this all that much, but only because it does seem a bit too soon after the release of Platinum, and the fact that it would be based in Orre. Perhaps if you gave us the name of the magazine and maybe (if possible) a link to a website where this news is posted, people would be more likely to believe this.
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG