View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 12:56 PM
Jakos Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jakos Send a message via Yahoo to Jakos Send a message via Skype™ to Jakos
Default Re: 5th Gen Game Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickleboy View Post
Hmm... New Trainer status + low post count + not very reliable information = nerdy loser seeking attention on a forum. However, you're sig is too well done, so I guess I'll bump it up to someone poorly mislead.

That's simply not possible. Platinum JUST came out not all that long ago, so there's no way Nintendo would be giving info on a 5th Generation series, even if the game came WAY earlier in Japan. Also, Orre was exclusive to 3rd generation, and making everything done fro 3d to 2d would not suit it. Also, witht eh ability to go to other regions is not quite credible, though I'm not slapping it back in your face because GSC let you travel to and from Kanto and Johto, but then again GSC was supposed to be set 3 years later after the events of RBY (which, by the way, is why there hasn't been a direct remake of GSC. If they do make a game featuring johto, it won't be like it was on the GBC and will be set in the same time RSE, FRLG and DPPt are).

Of course, I still think you're just posting to see a reaction, because this is poorly advertised... of course, you succeeded because I had just reacted, so congrats.

your rite i ahve just joined here but i just got back from japan a few weeks ago and i was reading in a magazine and it said in an article about nintendo that a nentedo employee leaked the project files for the 5th gen and it sayd that the games were titled amethyst and jade and the game will be in orre so watever but in my defence its probbably nintendo trying to release false info to suprise the public.

and i didn't post just to get a reaction i didnt care how i advertised it i was just placing information out that i have learned just to let people know who happen upon this thread liek you.

ADD ME ON SKYPE - Dealerboy-1