Thread: -new [gallery]
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 08:44 AM
-Zodeon Offline

Default Re: Gallery of -Zodeon. | 更加後面畫廊

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azumi View Post
The contrast from the bright to dark is beautiful. It reminds me of the setting sun at the scene of a battlefield. The focal blends in to an amazing extent, so much so that I would believe that you just cropped a stock to make that tag. Cut it out, you're getting too good too fast! D:
TEACH ME, YOU ARE MY GOD.
This actually was a stock to begin with which I did crop xD! Glad you liked it, it's different from all my others because of the contrast which made me wonder if I liked it or not. I guess after comments on it it grows on me and I'll probably try others with high contrast too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azumi View Post
I'm running out of critique! All I can really say about this one here is that I'm amazed how you were able to cut out that one person from that whole stock and still make it look like a render. The second version is better, just so you know, because a light source adds a whole new dimension to any tag. Again, great use of pale and shadowy colors. You're blending focals into sigs much better than before just by brushing over them. Isn't critique nice? It helps out so many people yet so little people give it... it's sad, really. Don't stop now, you're just getting to the good stuff!
/grin
Haha, I'm also amazed at the result, I don't think I could go back and make a perfect copy because how I got to it was so weird and wonderful. Thanks for all your feedback, very inspiring to keep going .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operative View Post
The 2nd and 3rd ones are a bit plain but the rest look amazing. I like all the desgins you added in the back.

I also love your color schemes. :D
Thanks alot, feedback from more than just Azumi helps too cause I know its not just them that like my work :P.

0989 7772 7033

Last edited by -Zodeon; 04-13-2009 at 08:47 AM.