View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 07:52 PM
Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya Offline

Smile Re: What's Your D/P/P Team?

Even though I like the dual-Dark types, I needed a more diverse team. Most people have similar teams, I've noticed. I suppose great minds think alike. My team for Diamond, Pearl & Platinum are the evolved forms of, but start out as:
Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup
Starly
Shinx
Spiritomb

Incidently, I know Spiritomb does not evolve. I use indiginous Pokemon in all my games I have the same teams in all the games of a given series. (Fire Red & Leaf Green / Ruby, Sapphire, & Emerald / Diamond, Pearl, & Platinum.) I know I'm boring. I received my first Spiritomb in Pearl over the network in exchange for Leaf Green's Mewtwo (which was ported to Pearl via Pal Park.) I don't have enough friends to visit 32 times to unlock it in my games so I found someone who did. I now breed Spiritomb and give away the babies.

I'll post my friend code for Diamond, or Pearl, Platinum so you can get one too, if you want one. Incidently, I only deal in legitimate trades. If I hack Pokemon, I breed for the babies, raise the babies release the hack. Is that acceptable to you?
Formerly Sith_Lord_Darth_Krushya. I turned to the light side so I could be of better use to the community. I'm a Jedi Knight. My character's name is Goen-Tog Etya. First name, Goen-Tog (pronounced: Go-in, Tahg.) Last name Etya, (pronounced, et-yah). Play on words for "goin' ta get ya." You can either call me "Goen-Tog" or "Master Etya." LOL. Have a nice day.

Last edited by Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya; 04-05-2009 at 08:01 PM. Reason: spelling, punctuation, aditional comments