View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 10:48 PM
Kayla Ann Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Kayla Ann Send a message via MSN to Kayla Ann Send a message via Skype™ to Kayla Ann
Default Cruise Academy [Sign Up]

WELCOME TO CRUISE ACADEMY

When your on a cruise you would think it would be all relaxation. But not in this life time. Here at Cruise Academy all of us students are trying to defeat the evil Dr. Shalkes (captain) and Dr. Selven (cruise director). Both were former mad scientist, but when they were goofing off in the laboratory, something happened. They knocked over a tube of Zenite sulfide, which is very deadly when used improperly. The chemical was pushed into the chemical Corate.

Together they created a mutation giving anything it came in contact with an ability. An ability to destroy things with a blink of an eye, fly, super strength, and agility. To determine what ability you would get depends on where the mutation hits you body. Dr. Shalkes and Dr. Selven both got covered in it when it exploded. So they got all of the powers. Now they work on a cruise ship (Cruise Academy), trying to destroy innocent students. It is our job to destroy Dr. Shalkes and dr. Selven while still maintaining and average life and school.

you can have, at the max, 2 abilities.

Rules

No godmodding
No flamming
Up to PG-13 romance
Small gore
Tell me If I Forgot anything

FORM

Name:
Personality:
History:
Description / appearance:
Ability(s):

Excepted
My-Little-star

RESERVED

My SU

Name: Heather Lawton

Personality:
Heather has always been a leader type. She loves the outdoors. She is a pro-swimmer (in her mind). Athletic, sporty, outgoing, your average teenager. She has a little bit of a temper though. If you got on her bad side you would wish that you were thrown overboard into a pool of sharks.

History:
She was neglected as a kid. She has an older sister who was the favorite in the family. Her parents were divorced. She tried to be tough through out her life but it was too much for her to handle. So she ran away to stay with her friend in their apartment complex. When she felt down she would swim away her insecurities.

Description / appearance:
Tall 5”8. Average size. Golden brown hair. Blue gray eyes. Scaly skin from swimming 24/7.sporty, but dresses like a prep.

Ability(s): Fly and super strength

. tumblr .--------------. factfile - quotes . ---------------. Gallery .
_

Last edited by Kayla Ann; 02-05-2009 at 10:48 AM.