View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 09:35 AM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: High School Warrior (pokemon RP- open again)

OOC: sorry i haven't posted in sooo long, but I've been really busy.

Shiro coughed and closed her eyes as the sweet smell engulfed her. Soon, her head cleared and she stood up, leaning against the window sill. "Thanks, Jonny." she smiled. She looked at the pokemon. "Thanks, Chikorita." she stroked its small green head and turned to watch the fighting.

All three of her pokemon were doing well, tossing grunts and and pounding pokemon. Shiro smiled. She could remember when she first got them, how long it had taken them to even get one gym badge.

Hizo jumped backwards to avoid the punch and slammed against the wall. He frantically rummaged through his pockets, trying to find a pokemon or a weapon. Beads of sweat were forming on his forehead, and he was getting frustrated quite quickly.

Howl rushed to stand outside Hizo's office. She put her ear to the door. She could hear the sounds of the fighting, but she couldn't tell who was winning. Cursing, she looked back towards her pokemon battle. Flareon was crouching, ready to spring again, and she had defeated the kangaskhan.