View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 10:36 PM
Charbok Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charbok Send a message via MSN to Charbok Send a message via Skype™ to Charbok
Default Re: Fan Fic Announcements and Feedback

I've updated "Fade" with a ton of new entries (At least 10). And with reviews like these, how can anyone refuse to read it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon View Post
It's very original, it's a very original plot, and I hope you continue the feel of the first installment with the rest of them.

This is an amazing opening line, it amazes me now, actually. It's not descriptive, it's not detailed, it's Shauns thoughts, something we don't see much of in any story now-a-days. I don't really have much to say about the story, other than I will be looking forward to futhur installments.
Quote:
Originally Posted by karmachameleon View Post
I understand the novel probably more than anyone else, and it's incredibly well-described and well written. Keep up the good work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayden Javlaíakín View Post
Ugh, how could I have possibly missed this!? It's just lovely, Charbok, and AMAZING for a first fiction. You take advantage of first-person in a very fresh, intuitive way, not to mention that the protagonist seems like a REALLY deep thinker, an inquiring fellow. And that's always good. I'm really enjoying this.

Keep up the good work!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Thoughts of Warhol View Post
I've never read anything more brilliant..and well, as mind-blowing as your story, Charbok. A pure stroke of genius. You must become an author and publish this book! Well, when your finished, of course. Do you think you could e-mail it to me so I can print it out? So I can read it whenever I'm bored? xD Just private message me. I love it! -faints-