Thread: Dead
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 10:37 PM
Queenie Beanie Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Queenie Beanie Send a message via MSN to Queenie Beanie
Default Re: The Children of the Unknown: Story of 7 [RP]

In almost one minute, the two boys reappered in the room Aimee was in. Meganium stepped in front of her protectively when she saw the shadow...thing. "It's okay, Meganium. I think it's the same boy who fell. Oh! I should check if he has any injuries," Aimee said, walking hestitantly towards the boy and Brendan.

She scowled when he started shouting. "He was just trying to save you! Speaking of which, how did you get back up here anyway? And what's with the shadowy thing? You scared me half to death," she exclaimed. Behind her, there was flash of red light. Meganium looked back and saw that there was an overcast Cherrim attatched to Aimee's back. Meganium rolled her eyes at her friend's antics.

"Nium, Meganium!" she informed Aimee. Aimee's eyes widened as she realized something was on her back. That Cherrim climbed up onto her head. Aimee reached up and poked it. She giggled, and lifted it off her head.

"Well, who do we have here...an overcast Cherrim, hmm?" she said, placing it onto Meganium's back for safety.

Dayna.
URPG
Wigglytuff 614
Queenie Beanie x WatchMeBeQuieter
FAMILY