View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 03:50 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Default Re: Journey from the Valley

"All right, Yuri," Nightfang replied. "I can't tell you how much this means to me. Thank you," she added sincerely.

Nightfang quickly turned to look at the ninetales and rapidash. "You must be from the valley too," she told them, and motioned with her tail toward the others. "So are we. There's water here, if you need that."

Her gaze immidiately turned to Paxson with concern. "Why did you do that?" she cried, but she wasn't looking at Kirianna. Running to the linoone's side, she nudged him quietly with her muzzle. "I don't know much about poison..." she muttered. "It'll wear off right? It couldn't have been the really bad kind..."

Bladestrike felt something touch his side, and he opened his eyes and looked up painfully. He wanted to back away in fear, but his body refused to obey him, and the motion of lifting his head made the pain from the deep gash intensify. "NO! No I'm not-what do you want?" he asked fearfully, laying his head down and moving his blades in front of his eyes and head wound, looking timid and afraid, like a small eevee kit would.

However, hearing Yuri's voice, he relaxed and looked up at her. From his gaze, it would be clear to see he was in pain-and blood was still trickling from his wounds. "No...no I'm not ok..." he whispered, laying his head shakily back down. "I can't get the pain to stop...I keep trying to remember..and..arrghh!" he cried out as another wave of pain struck him, and closed his eyes tightly, remaining motionless.

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-