View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 04:18 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Default Re: Journey from the Valley

Nightfang could see the pikachu's unease. "It's all right," the mightyena replied. "I can tell you. I don't like to remember it, but you've got a right to know." She sighed.

"Well, Arcanine and his army invaded the valley-they came in through the caves. I was somewhat far away, but I could hear the arcanine's words because a psychic pokémon projected them into the minds of those too far to hear. He said that he wouldn't reason with us...that he was taking over.

"Many of us tried to fight, but most who did were killed. Some yelled to everyone to get out, for that was the only way to survive. We ran, but they followed us, killing many. I got attacked by a zangoose but got away. When I got out, I found Bladestrike. He had that awful wound in his head and his wings were torn...his leg burned too. He didn't recognize me. I tried talking to him but...he said he couldn't remember anything. I got him to follow me and we headed off, but he got frightened and ran to this place. I'm not entirely sure what happened to him, but he seems absolutely terrified. I tried asking him something important but from what he said it seems like he honestly doesn't remember."

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-