View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 03:45 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Default Re: Journey from the Valley

"NO no! I don't want to talk to her!" Bladestrike cried. "You're the one who was nice to me..." He watched her go to the others and stayed put by the rock. He wasn't sure he wanted to give any of them a chance. If they were nice to him...maybe...but Nightfang treated him like she was afraid, avoiding him. He could tell she didn't want to talk-and he would much rather talk to Yuri who didn't seem threatening at all.

Bladestrike had no idea what arcanine Yuri was talking about, but at the moment, he didn't care. The pain in his head was growing steadily worse, and he felt like he was about to pass out. Slowly he crawled away from the rock, to where the stream had formed a small puddle away from the others. Looking down into the water at his reflection, he could see the wide, deep gash in his head that was covered with blood. So that's what it looks like? he thought. He turned away, worried, only to find that he simply couldn't stand or crawl anymore-the pain was overwhelming him. Feeling slightly safer away from the main group, he lay down and closed his eyes, not knowing how much longer he'd stay conscious.

Nightfang relaxed as Thunderclaw showed himself, and immediately calmed down. "It's all right," she told him, sitting down so as not to look as threatening. "We're resting here too. You're perfectly welcome to share the water with us. There's plenty, and who knows when the next time we find some will be."

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-