View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 11:37 PM
Ryouseiken Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: Ideas and Premises

Quote:
Its been a few weeks since the events of MD2, and things are just beginning to settle down. However if you combine the upcoming dark forces rising along with Mile's gradually building depression from losing his best friend Grovyle, you get a very tough fight ahead. Will Team Forest be able to thwart the world ending once more?
Basically this is a Mystery Dungeon 2 fic, as I am a huge fan of the Mystery Dungeon spin-off series. The characters and team name is as followed:

Team Forest
-Player: Mile (Cyndaquil)
-Partner: Treecko

I haven't planned it all out yet, though I can confirm a lot of the game's characters will return, along with a really popular one. Legendaries that will be confirmed in appearing as Azelf, Mesprit, Uxie, Celebi, and most crucially, Jirachi. :) After-all you can't have a good Mystery Dungeon fic without involving at least ONE legendary pokemon.

The genre will be Action/Adventure along with plenty of comedy and something else. Aha. I don't want to spoil, but I hope this is enough to go on. And hopefully if I 'do' do this, I won't become a lazy butt.

Thanks Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

---Pokemon Ex: Hoenn---