View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 11:42 PM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Grsspkmnmaster
Default Re: DA 2: Peaceful Chaos [SU]

Name: Derek Feyr, but prefers Feyr
Personality: Not very evil, and is very bouncy. He rarely can sit still, but he gets around quite a bit. He loves the outdoors and prefers it to sitting around. He's not the quiet kind of person, but he won't talk to strangers right away. He is hard to make angry, but he's hard to calm down when he is. He likes to laugh as long as he doesn't have to come up with jokes himself. He is quite the storyteller, but you should always doubt it whenever something fantastic happens.
Appearance: He is a 6'3 teen, so he's very slender and very lean. He's muscular, but only because he has no fat on his body, seemingly. His face has a few acne spots on it, but he loks almost normal. He has brownish-blonde hair and has green eyes tinged with blue on the outside. He wears black half rimmed glasses. He is almost always wearing a blue t-shirt and long jeans, and he carries a shoulder pack like the one in Ruby for the male characters. He is only 175 lbs, so he is almost the definition of skinny.
Alliance: Team Aqua
Pokemon:

Name: Poseidon

Name: Aeris

Name: N/A

Name: Chronos

Name: Slade

Name: Jaws

History: Meh, maybe later ...
Other: RAWR! I scared you.