View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 11:21 PM
ashketchum Offline

Send a message via ICQ to ashketchum
Default Re: DA 2: Peaceful Chaos [SU]

Name: Devan Ketchum

Personality: Devan is an outgoing person. He loves to hang out with his friends but he likes spending time with his brother Ash and their Pokemon more. Maybe that is because they have been using the last three years to try and catch up. They didn't have that time during the reign of Team Rocket because Ash had lost his memory and Devan was always chasing behind. That put a gap in between them. Sadly, Ash hasn't been able to fully remember Devan. He doesn't call him brother even though their mother and everyone else does recognize them as brothers. He is also persistent, enthusiastic, and selflessly loyal to friends.

Appearance: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/es...an_Emerald.png

Alliance: Team Magma, (He's a rebel. Kind of a Double agent. He works for Team Magma only to stay close to his brother and help him find those bits and pieces he cannot line up by himself).

Pokemon: Pikachu, Charizard, Lucario, Garchomp. ( I will add more later...)

History: After the destruction of Team Rocket, Devan returned home for a little. After hearing about Ash joining Team Magma, he noticed his mother crying. He promised her that he would not allow him to get out of his sight and joined as well. He was seen as loyal but alot of the Magma Grunts didn't like him because they knew he was the current holder of the Pokemon Master title. Devan was looked up by some and looked down on by some. He didn't care either way. He asked to be paired with his brother Ash and his request was granted. He got what he wanted, but after doing some of the things he has done just to prove his loyalty, Devan is wondering if he went too far...

Other: Almost never wears the Magma Uniform. I mean, he doesn't like them too much as it is, so why would he want to wear such a thing? Devan nicknamed his Garchomp, Chompah. All of his Pokemon on his team are male.

Reserve me Gary Oak.

Last edited by ashketchum; 08-30-2010 at 10:57 PM.