Thread: Poke TV
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 01:07 AM
Caraa Offline

Send a message via AIM to Caraa
Default Re: Poke TV

Do I need a Personality, Age, and Appearance? Supposing that Ash is ten and this is him starting his journey, of course.

Name: Ash Ketchum

Starter: Pikachu

RP Sample: ((So that there isn't any confusion, Ash was sixteen in the RP that I took this from))

Do you really care for Roxy?

Crystal asked Ash. Time seemed to stop. He never really thought about it, nor did he act like it. He realized he had stopped breathing, and seemingly gasped. He looked back at his younger sister. She was enjoying talking to a Pokemon. Am I really that mean to her? He thought, turning back around. "...I do. I guess...I guess I just don't want to believe it. It's been great having her around, even though she can be annoying at times. I always wondered how Devan felt, being an older brother and all. And now I understand how big of a responsibility it is. It's stressful knowing that you have to be a good example at all times. I guess I just...I just don't want to wake up from the dream," Ash smiled weakly, thinking back on when he first met her. He had laughed in her face. Why, after fourteen years, would he believe he had a younger sister? Now, Ash just felt bad, but there was nothing he could do.

Last edited by Caraa; 12-28-2008 at 01:23 AM.