View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 09:09 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince
Default Re: [SU]When Two Worlds Combine - Pokémon and Naruto[SU] Open!

OOC: Just reserving my place and what do you think of my re-colouring?

~Sign Up Sheet~
Name: Misty

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Appearance: http://pokesafari.deviantart.com/art/GSC-Misty-18387281

Personality: Misty has grown up a lot since her adventures with Ash. With the added responsibilty of running a gym, she is a lot more maturer now. She is a very level headed and determined character who will always be there for support if that is on the battle field or off. Misty won't trust people easily because she as been hurt too many times in the past. When Misty wants something she will do everyting in her power to get it. Mist see's her Pokemon more like friends instead of tools and loves them like family. Either through the tradition of her family's gym or merely her love of them, Misty prefers to train Water Pokémon. She usually bases her choice of Pokémon to train by looks, prefering Pokémon that she thinks of as "cute" over ones that she thinks are "ugly", but is willing to overcome such differences. Her love of water Pokémon stems from the fact that they are extremely flexible in battle, meaning that they can easily adapt to the opponent. ( Yes the last bit is taken from wiki.)

Pokémon or Naruto: Pokemon

Profession/Rank: Water Master/ Water Gym Leader

Pokémon:

Wartortle
Nickname: N/A
Appearence:
Other: Changed colour when the worlds combined ( Colouring by me )

Azumarill
Nickname: N/a
Appearence:
Other: Changed colour when worlds combined ( Colouring by me )

Milotic
Appearence:
Other: Used mainly for travel. ( Shiny )

Suicune
Appearence:
Other: Shiny

Seadra
Appearence:
Other: MIsty's most powerful Pokemon

~Sign Up Sheet~
Name: Blane Walker

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Appearance: Blane usually doesn't wear the clothes which are seen in the picture. He usually wears a blue pair of swimming trunks which go down just below his knees. There is a white tribal mark on both of the legs of the simming trunks. He also wears a white t-shirt on top of that. Strangly enough, he always wears a blue zip up hoody aswel, even when he is in the water which is where he can be usually found.

Personality: Blane has a delightfully offbeat and upbeat way of looking at everything. Very much a free spirit, he often listens to his heart more than his head. He’s an easygoing soul who is eager to please and makes friends easily. His sense of loyalty is unmatched, and rubs off on his friends He tries to see the bright side of things, but often smells disaster. It can take some convincing to get him to go along with a risky or dangerous plan. Sometimes it’s just Blane being Blane, but other times his cautious stance turns out to be well-founded. In the end, though, he will always do anything to help a friend. Blane hates to be told what to do and hates being controlled. Blane will do anything to support something which he strongly believes in.

Pokémon or Naruto: Pokemon

Profession/Rank: Water Trainer ( Misty's student. She is teaching him so he can his uncle's gym in Sinnoh.)

Pokémon:

Vaporeon
Appearance:
Other: N/A

Quagsire
Appearance:
Other: Changed Colour when the worlds combined. ( Colouring by me )

Lanturn
Appearence:
Other: Changed colour when worlds combine, thunder attacks are green. ( Colouring by me )

Gyrados
Appearance:
Other: Changed colour when the worlds combined ( Shiny )

Lugia
Appearance:
Other: N/A

RP Sample:

Bane Walker
Raider
Small town between Kellpassa and Vault 58

Blane pulled down his Flygon like goggles over his eyes for protection against the razor like sand. Blane grabbed one of his Pokeball and threw it up into the air. A small Marowak started to form but this wasn't like normal Marowaks. This one carried 2 bone clubs and it also had the ability to use Psycic attacks. Blane stopped when he saw the small secluded town appear in front of him, almost like a mirage. Blane looked down at Marowak standing beside him.

"Ok Sandstorm." Blane said as he made sure his goggles were securly fitted. Marowak started to spin both of his bones and a large sandstorm started to grow until it reached the town and beyond. This was Blane's time to get what he wanted, what he needed. Like usual, Marowak stayed on the outskirts of town, ready incase there was trouble. Blane turned around and gave Marowak the usual look and he nodded.

As Blane reached the entrance to the town he was greeted by a couple of villagers with the usual old fashioned shotgun. Blane grabbed a Pokeball from his belt and threw up into the air, releasing a Buizel who was already in a fighting stance. THe villagers kept up there stance while shouting questions at Blane but he continued to walk into the village with his Pokemon by his side. The Sandstorm was still raging when one of the men fired a bullet.

"Water Pulse." Blane ordered and Buizel quickly fired a ball of water straight forward and it hit the bullet charging towards them, causing the water to explode in mid air. When the water cleared, Blane and Buizel had vanished.

"Try all you want but you won't be able to stop me from taking everything you own."

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Last edited by The Frozen Prince; 12-13-2008 at 02:22 PM.