View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 09:49 PM
Michelle8936 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Michelle8936
Default Re: [SU]When Two Worlds Combine - Pokémon and Naruto[SU] Open!

Hi! Just wondering if I could sign up too! Here's my character!

Name: Mitsumae (last name unknown - let me know if that's a problem)

Sexual Orientation: Does not date or anything of the like due to a genetic trait (a very long story, I'll PM you if you want the full length ^^')

Appearance: Is about 5’ 6”. Has light blue hair and narrow crimson eyes as well as slightly tanned skin. Wears a light blue t-shirt under a long black jean jacket with long sleeves, black jeans, and has black shoes with light blue crosses on the top.
DA pic.

Personality: Is rather cold to all but her friends and has a good reason to be; she is the very last member of her family. Although it is very hard to obtain her full trust, if you can win her over, you'll have a reliable ally and friend. She is the protector of the Lake Trio and as such is naturally suspicious of anyone who shows an interest. She always keeps her six Pokemon out of their Luxury Balls, only recalling them when necessary. Each of her Pokemon share her traits of amazing running - or hovering - speed as well as Aura manipulation.

Pokémon or Naruto: Pokemon (own character)

Profession/Rank: Trainer/Guardian of the Lake Trio

Pokémon:
Shiny Umbreon (m): Hakumei
Uxie (m): Jin
Mesprit (f): Ren
Azelf (m): Nin

History: Will be revealed in time.

Other:
- She has the ears, tail and eyes of a shiny Umbreon along with quite a bit of ninja-like speed and also has mastered the ability to use Aura and does so when she needs to.
- Mitsumae has also beaten each of the Pokemon Leagues in every one of the regions in the Pokemon World, but does not like to publicly advertise it; as a result, her Pokemon are wickedly powerful.

Let me know if there's anything else I missed or is of concern. ^^

Last edited by Michelle8936; 12-21-2008 at 04:17 PM.