View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 08:10 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [SU]When Two Worlds Combine - Pokémon and Naruto[SU] Open!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blane147 View Post
I'm confused now. Am I aloud to have Suicune because in the PM you said I could and Misty just have Manaphy as a legandary and if not I un reserve Manaphy.
Sorry. Yes, through a PM, I said I'll give you Suicune since I reserved that Legendary for my OC. I'm not sure if the Pokémon canon characters should have legendaries... Okay, I'm making a quick change. Pokémon canon characters can have one legendary Pokémon. The limit of three legendaries goes to per roleplay character, not roleplayer. If I wanted, I could have my Pokémon OC Katarzyna have a legendary or two, but I decided not to do that. I hope I have made things a little clearer. Would you still like Manaphy, Blane?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caraa View Post
XD Yeah. Can we have past-time relationships with canon characters? ((Like could my OC be Ash's little sister or something?)) *edits other post for SU*
Yes, you can have past-time relationships. I was hoping that whoever RPed as Ash would let my two Pokémon OCs be his friends. Like Crystal grew up with him in Pallet and started her journey with him and Katarzyna met him in a tournament or something.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 12-08-2008 at 08:12 PM.