View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 08:59 PM
Caraa Offline

Send a message via AIM to Caraa
Default Re: [SU]When Two Worlds Combine - Pokémon and Naruto[SU] Open!

Name: Ash Ketchum
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual (Confused)
Appearence: http://blueeyes1345.deviantart.com/a...achu-103001727
Personality: Ash really hasn't changed much since his original journey, but of course, some things have changed. Ash isn't the sheltered child he was when he was ten. He's sixteen, almost a man, and has had girlfriends...and boyfriends. Ash is still hard-working with his Pokemon career, but hormones have changed his look on life. Ash was in hopes of meeting up with some old friends before the world was turned over on its head.
Pokémon or Naruto: Pokemon
Profession/Rank: Trainer
Pokémon:
Pikachu - female
Noctowl - male
Corphish - male
Sceptile - male
Bulbasaur - male
Charizard - male
Squirtle - male
Swellow - female
Buizel - male
Pidgeot - female
Other: He's in love with Crystal, and there is no way around it.
RP Sample:
Ash head out his house, door slamming shut behind him. Damn, his mother was so annoying. Still telling him to change his underwear everyday. Could she not see that he was getting older? He was sixteen now, and she still treated him as if he was ten. Ash hopped down the steps from the porch, turning down onto the dusty road. Could it be that it's not an act? He asked himself as Pikachu scurried next to him. Ash smiled at his little mouse Pokemon. "Hey, buddy," Pikachu always brought light to Ash's day, no matter what was happening. Suddenly, he saw that Pikachu was holding something. "What d'ya got there, Pikachu?" He asked, reaching for the item.

"Pi ka chu!" The Pokemon teased, running away from her trainer.

"Hey, Pikachu! Come back!" Ash called, running after her. When he caught up, Pikachu jumped on his shoulder, messing with his head. She grabbed his hat and put it on. Ash was able to get a glimpse of what she was holding. "Dammit, Ma, you had to have given her ketchup!"

-

Name: Roxy-Lynne "Roxy" Ketchum
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Appearance: She looks almost exactly like her older brother, Ash, only in girl form. ((NOT the episode where TR put Ash in the dress. Do NOT think she likes like that.)) Her black her falls right beneath her shoulders, and her eyes are of a cerulean color. She wears straight-legged jeans with a red skirt overtop. She wears a solid black shirt and shoes, and her fingertip-less gloves are red. A one-strap bag is always seen with her, and is also red, matching her skirt and gloves. She's a tomboy with a personality to match.
Personality: Roxy-Lynne is a little rough on the edges. She had a rough childhood, so she's not very good with people. She is very sarcastic and fresh, usually to her mom or Ash. She really likes Ash, and looks up to him, but tries to hide it. Roxy would describe herself as the little sister Ash has always wanted. Ash would counter that with the never-changing "Sike!" She is very much a tomboy, but she does let the girl in her poke through now and again. If you tried to have her do something, be prepared to get told off. Roxy needs some prompting every once and a while, but usually she doesn't ever get too out of hand.
Pokémon or Naruto: Pokemon
Profession/Rank: Breeder
Pokémon:
Pichu - male - Strike
Mightyena - male - Benoni
Vulpix - female - Oktober
Giratina - male - Hysteria
Latias - female
Mew - female
Ditto
History: When Delia and Giovanni split, Delia was pregnant with Ash. But when Ash turned two, he was too young to understand. And that's why he still doesn't believe his younger sister - Delia and Giovanni are Roxy-Lynne's parents, as they are his. Delia kept Ash while Giovanni took Roxy in and kept her as his own secret weapon. Roxy, even as a young child, endured serious mental and physical training. She built up her Pokemon in secrecy, too, under supervision by her father. When Giovanni finally thought that Roxy was ready, he let her go tour the world, oblivious that she knew about her family. So, of course, that was the first place Roxy went, and she stayed. Despite Ash rejecting the truth, she still loved her family enough to stay with them.
Other: Has never has a solid boyfriend before. Her first goal on her new journey is to find someone whom is serious.
RP Sample:
In haste, Roxy ran out the door, ignoring the shouts of 'I love you!' from her mother. She jumped off the porch and ran down the dirt road on which her older brother was traveling. Her loyal Pichu, Strike, was struggling to stay on her shoulders as she ran. It had only been five minutes, but Roxy knew how long Ash had been traveling. By now, he must've had a good pace and was able to walk fast without noticing. Almost at the edge of town, she finally caught up to Ash, breathing heavily. "Mom said...that I could come...with you, this time...," she huffed, clutching her shirt.

"Well I'm not Mom. I have different rules, Roxy-Lynne," Ash growled. He preferred his sister's full name. She noticed he was looking at a house, so she dismissed his warning and began to pick apart Ash's day dreaming.

"Is that you're girlfriend's house, Ashy-boy?" Roxy teased, messing with her older brother.

"She's not my girlfriend. You don't even know her."

"Oh, but you are wrong! There's a lot of things I know about you that you think I don't!" Roxy waved a finger menacingly. "Crystal, isn't it? You guys grew up together. I may not know her personally, but I do know her indirectly."

Ash rolled his eyes. He was sick of always hearing it from his younger sister. She had constant knowledge of his whole life, and she was only there for a couple of years. Not nearly enough time for Roxy to know him that well. But he still wondered how she could be so enlightened, especially since Ash didn't even know he had sibling until he came back from his Sinnoh trip. He shrugged it off, watching as his Pikachu and Roxy's Pichu began to play-fight with each other in front of them.

Last edited by Caraa; 12-14-2008 at 06:31 PM.