View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 10:07 AM

Default The Orion Observatory - OPEN (General IV Thread.)

Good morning, fellow Pe2k Members. This is my last and final go at trading here. If this thread fails, I am going bye-bye.

READ!
I am mainly visiting here because I am seeking redistribution deals for my Smogon trade threads. What is redistribution? This means that I am looking to repeatedly trade YOUR pokemon in return for a lot of mine. If you resent, I will not; I am also looking for competitive Pokemon, anyway.

If you are interested in my Pokemon and wish to make a redistribution deal, PM me.

RULES - LIST ALL IVS WHEN POSTING. I ALSO LIKE "CMT" REQUESTS!
1. NO HACKS! This is the universally important rule in Wifi trading. I have hack-checking comrades and reserve the right to ask for a HACK CHECK
2. All offers are to be made in this thread only. There is to be no PMing unless a deal has been made.
3. NO REDISTRIBUTION unless otherwise stated. Don't go around giving away MY pokemon if a redistribution deal has not been made!
4. I accept clones. I clone myself.
5. I do not use any form of cheating or hacking device such as Action Replay and the controversial "Pokesav".
6. I do not care if you use "legitimate hacks" such as Clone or Max TMs. I do care, however, if you Pokesav a Pokemon.
7. And have a good time.

GENERAL BIG WANTS
* BOLD SUICUNE. ONLY WANT IF REDIS. 10 ANNIV ONLY!
* Zapdos with right nature and HP (Ice, Ground, Grass...)
* Shiny Ludicolo -> Right nature
* HP (Ground) Porygon
* GOOD IV WISH CHANSEY

Next post contains the Pokemon..

THIS IS MY TRADE THREAD:

The Orion Observatory

When I say cmt, please click the above link!

Last edited by Doctor Is; 11-14-2008 at 07:56 AM.