View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 07:18 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts- The Keys to The Lost Worlds [SU] (Now accepting SU's)

The 'Keys'

Name: Xiac
Homeworld: Twilight Town
Originated from: ??? (will reveal in RP. Also I can't think of anything right now XD)
Looks:
Personality: Xiac is easy to get along with and doesn't tell lies, betray people etc. He acts like a Jester and also refers himself as a Jester as well. He is funny and likes to make people laugh. He can make enemies easily as he can make friends easily.
History: Xiac doesn't really remember much about his past. He knew he had been orphaned but he thinks there is something more to that. Something seems to pull him into his past. He has dreams, vague dreams, about his past. He can never make out these dreams but they have gotten him curious about what may have happened in his past. (I may reveal the past in the RP)
Keyblade(s):
Extra: I dunno...

Darkness Six

Name: Kayden
Homeworld: ???? (Will say in RP)
Looks:
Personality; Kayden is quiet and keeps to himself at most times. He gets the job done once asked to do something. He is loyal to the side he is on. (Short )
History: Not much is known about Kayden. He does not know much about his past either. The only things he remember are him exiting the darkness, becoming the second member of the Darkness Six. He obeyed without question. He wonders why he can never remember his own past.
Weapon: Shown in pic above.
Extra: He is a skilled swordsman.

This okay?

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.

Last edited by Sealboy; 11-09-2008 at 05:22 PM.