View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 04:53 PM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle
Default Re: Forsaken Bounds: The Forged Alliance [Chapter 5.5 is Up!]

And then enter Kaz. Well I have to say I was all happy to see him. It was cool to see that he was evil enough to escape from HFIL. haha

Good chapter. I am a bit sad to see that Kaz met such an ending but oh well.

I think you did a good job in mentioning that this is becoming a bit Rust centered during the AIM. By the sounds of it, it seems like you are trying to paint Rust as the hero and Neo the sidekick and everybody else as supporting actors. Not sure if you are trying to do that since I be thinking that Neo and Rust are both the stars of the show (heck we all Mike likes to do things on the side for a big bang) but meh. I think you said that already.

Also I hope you consider my idea about Amy. Also I want to see Mike action. haha Neo action is good too. haha I think you made it clear that Rust likes to swordplay to battle. haha

Good going Shen. Are you going to make a fanfic verison of TEAM RP IV? That thing that was never suppose to be part of this universe? haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_pop View Post
Wow! Two stories in one? Cool! ^^

I loved the fight between rust and Kazzem. The fact that he knew he could beat him, but was still scared of him...that was really well done.
And poor Neo got a busted nose out of it. ^^'

Now there's a whole other side...literally!
The whole thing with the Star of Oblivion sounds very interesting. A meteor who's minerals cause mutations in humans? Scary.
The reactions around the world seem entirely plausible as well. There would be some ready to help, and others ready to take advantage.

I have ADD and I love more than one story-line! Nice!
Sounds like you are liking things.

Drew, Draw, Drawn!

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.